brundle is offline Associate Member

Cool Cycle Length: Explain This...

I've been reading this board for some time and the cycle length is something I'm unsure of. I hope you can help me sort it out.

There seems to be a concensus that injectables need to be in your system for a certain period of time before your body will grow and therefore a cycle of 6 - 12 weeks is recommended.

I've done a cycle of cypionate , enanthate , and dbol . Mind you at the time I had no idea what I was doing and I was taking only 1 dbol/day and 1cc of each test per week. This cycle only lasted 4 weeks and then I was out of gear.

Results:
    12 pounds in the 1st week,
    8 pounds the 2nd week,
    4 pounds the 3rd week
    nothing for the 4th week.
    =22 pounds in 21 days

I don't think the puny dose of dbol at 5mg/day kickstarted my cycle that much. It must have been the test giving me those quick gains.

Is it typical to get results so quickly? From what I read, most people begin to gain a couple weeks into their cycle.

How did I gain so fast if test takes a while for your system to use?

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    cyp or enth dont kick in fully until week 4 or sometimes 5. your test levels slowly rise in the first four weeks and small gaiins are made but not like that. How strong was the one pill of dbol that you were taking? ther are 50mg dbol pills out there.

Uconish is offline Member
    Ive never heard anything like that happening.... Ive been researching for a while and never seen this before.....and 1 dbol a day is not nearly enough to get that much growth in a week..... I dont know were you eating alot????? and if it worked why complain???

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yeah if you were taking the ** 50's I'd say you could gain that much in 4 weeks but I'm guessing your weight gain came from you eating alot cuz like Tom said Test doesn't kick in for 4 weeks. And 5mgs of d-bol a day wouldn't do shit...

They were definately 5mg dbols.

As for the weight gain: I was eating a lot and working out a lot, but I was doing this all the same before the juice.

Maybe test doesn't necessarily take weeks to kick in? Just speculating cause I can't explain it.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Test does take a few weeks to kick in. Unless u were using suspention or Prop....

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    Did you keep the weight afterwards? I gained 10 pounds my 1st week on my cycle (400mg Enthan/EQ) but it was mostly water.

I kept 15/22 pounds from the cycle.

I'm the skinny body type. No visible fat. (Can't remember what that body type is called.)

The cycle was 2 years ago.

I'm going for another cycle in a couple months: dbol and deca . See how that goes. And once again on this cycle I'll pay close attention to weight gain and when it tapers off. It might be another 3 week cycle if my gains settle quickly! I'll see how it goes.

Oh, and I'll definately show before/after pics. I'm expecting anywhere 20 to 35 pounds in 3 weeks this time.

Thread Information