rrrddd is offline Junior Member

prohormones post cycle

i just finished 10 weeks of t-200/equipoise . i have been taking tribulis to boost natural test levels because i cant get clomid or novladex. i am thinking about starting 1-AD [androstenediol] tomorrow. the guys at the gym are using it to bridge with between AS cycles and are RAVING about it. they say it sould be illegal due to the great results they are seeing. my question is, do you think that i will be ok starting 1-AD this soon after my cycle. if i take it for 4 weeks starting tomorrow, that will give me a total time ''ON'' ie. [natural testosterone suppression] of 17 weeks. will this hinder my chances of resuming natural testosterone production when i finish my 17 weeks. i have only done one AS cycle in my life and dont really know what would be best.

rrrddd is offline Junior Member
    bump.....c'mon guys.....please help

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmm. I've never used it. Post cycle i use clomid, glutamine, homemade ZMA, and tribestan (high quality tribulius). If you just finished a 10 week cycle, then you have 3 weeks before clomid would begin. Clomid is very easy to get, you better get looking.
    Last edited by arthurb999; 10-15-2002 at 10:26 PM.

McBain is offline Member
    I would not recommend this. FIND SOME CLOMID. On bodybuilding.com under the steroid section there is a sticky with sources for clomid. GET IT! By using the 1-ad you will continue to supress your natural test production. Get some clomid and don't bridge with that shit.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Ive never heard of that. Clomid is easy to get bro.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    yeah the 1-AD will just supress your own test... altho it was the ONLY prohormone i have ever tried and got results from. The guys are prolly raving about it because altho weaker than AS they are still basically "on" something.. typical drug seeking behavior... hey i do it too

Thread Information