Thread: Andractim gel

BMANN is offline Associate Member

Andractim gel

Read a post on Elite about this stuff. It noticably shrunk his gyno, just wondering if anyone on this board has heard of or used it with good results.

landshark is offline Associate Member
    I have heard of it, and tried ordering from the company that makes/distributes it in switzerland, but they say that they need a script...I'm working on that as we speak, lol.
    Saw those pics on elite by the way, and it does look noticably better, although I think the major difference was that his nips were hard in the after picture, which may have made it seem more effective.
    Hopefully I'll be able to let you all know soon...

Mastiff is offline Member
    I read the same thread. Here is the link.

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...ight=andactrim

The guy shows pictures on post 39 of the thread of before and after 1 week of treatment. Looks good.

Another link on the subject.

http://www.thebody.com/catie/andractim.html

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just make sure you understand that it is DHT and will have all the sides such as prostate problems, hair loss, and possibly a shut down in HPTA. Also I doubt seriously the relief you get will be permenant but I don't know this for a fact.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    So they are using a form of DHT to help with gyno.. interesting.. too bad i have too much of it in my system already...

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    does any1 have any idea where to find this gel? i've searched the net pretty intensely and have not found any uk pharms that have it and will send to us. pm me if you know of any.

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    I wasn't able to see bigger pics, so I didn't notice the hard nips. No PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by BMANN
    I wasn't able to see bigger pics, so I didn't notice the hard nips. No PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP.
    no there was a noticeable difference tho... could be some sort of tightening agent in the cream... who knows at this point.

Mastiff is offline Member
    I think you could make your own. I think Masteron is DHT. Maybe you could masteron and plogel to make it.
    If you want to use it, you must have gyno. Why not go to the doc, let him look at your unmanly chest, tell him you don't want sugery, and show him the info from the catie site. Go to a doc who doesn't know you if your worried. Just my 2 cents.

Thread Information