I'mdoingitagin! is offline New Member

Question Sust 250/should I ?

Good day ladies and gents...after reading your forums, i cant believe how much i have learned! so, i'm now a member. I have a question, bout 2 years ago in the service, i was in turkey and did a 8 week cyc of test 2(from what i remember) and it was great!! i have'nt touched the stuff since and now have the opportunity to get some sust 250. i know we cant discuss prices (and i apologize,won't happen again) but someone i know offered a 5 week supply of sust 250 (2 shots a week) for about an undisclosed price....obviously it feels like too much to pay, but i'm not in turkey anymore....would sust 250 be ok to take for 5 weeks, would it even be worth it??? All suggestions are appreciated!!!!!

P
    Last edited by I'mdoingitagin!; 01-10-2007 at 01:13 PM.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    You didn't "brake" the rules...look up the definition of that word in a dictionary...however, you did "break" the rules by deciding to discuss prices anyway; even after you questioned whether or not it may be a violation of this boards' rules.

Please edit any prices that you have listed in your post or a Mod/Admin will do it for you.

BTW, welcome to AR.

Get yourself well acquainted with the rules of this board before you potentially jeopordize your membership here.

You can start here:

http://forums.steroid.com/educational-threads/

Quote Originally Posted by I'mdoingitagin!
    would sust 250 be ok to take for 5 weeks, would it even be worth it??? All suggestions are appreciated!!!!!

P.S. I used the word about so it's not considered a precise amount..hopefully i didnt brake the rules.
    No, it most certainly would not be worth running sustanon for 5 weeks, especially at the price that you discussed.

Now edit the price before others see it and you make more of an ass of yourself for thinking of spending that much on 10 amps of sust.

Quote Originally Posted by I'mdoingitagin!
    hopefully i didnt brake the rules.
    Hopefully you read this before you post again:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=145582

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    I would also read up on PCT.

I'mdoingitagin! is offline New Member
    Thanks guys.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    this is right off the steroid profile page:
    "The principal drawback to Sustanon is it´s cost. It can cost between $5 an ampule and $12 an ampule. Compared with Omnadren , Testoviron , or even Sten (other testosterone products featuring various blends of Testosterone), the cost makes it prohibitive. An equal amount of an of the aforementioned products can be had for less than half the average cost of an amp of Sustanon. Sustanon, therefore, is no better or worse than any other form of testosterone... if the price is right."

Thread Information