AMERICAN is offline New Member

is this a stupid idea?

ok, i have a cousin who is in the medical field. he isnt a m.d., he is into sport therapy. he is an extremely cool dude when it comes to lifting weights and sports. he is pretty big but i dont know if hehas ever been on any juice. my question is should i ask him if he could hook me up? the thing is that i dont know if he is ever around anything that would benifit me and what im looking for, like some deca and test. if i did ask him, i wouldnt ask him specifically, i would just say if he could get me some bad a$$ stuff. he would probably give me a bad a$$ price or maybe for free. Does ne one know if people in sports therapy are even around juice?
    i just dont want it to be a dead end question and i ask him and he tells me no and he look at me like im just trying to get a freebee. even though i am!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    then don't be soooo specific. Talk about AS every now and then. See if he has more knowledge then he should have and then tell him you were going to buy stuff from some un-trustworthy gym rat and if he knew **wink wink** anyone who could get AS.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    And you never know he could be here at AR right now

Aragorn

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You know your cousin better then we do. If you have a comfortable enough relationship then ask him if not then I wouldn't just bring it up out of the blue.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah i wouldn't bring it up out of the blue, like Rickson said... like at dinner... "say could you pass the mashed potatoes and oh btw can you hook a guy up with some dbol ?" If he does inded juice you can ask him some questions and get the ball rolling... thing about guys who use... it is so fascinating to us what the body can do and the medical implications behind it all that we like to talk about it. When I came clean to my doctor I had to give a basic Anabolics 101 course to her. I also told her I am prolly the most qulified person in that office to give IM and SubQ injections... she didn't seem to think that was funny tho.

juiceon2 is offline New Member
    I'd go with FI's approach. Or I would start a conversation about working out and not being satisfied with your results and that you are thinking about trying AS. See how he responds. But I don't think he is going to have medical related access to deca . If he has deca, he probably gets if from the black market.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    Oh yeah... forgot to address that issue... he is prolly gonna have access to test if anything.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Im close to my cousins so I would just come out and ask. There family.

Thread Information