Jenseno9 is offline Member

Question Just some final Q's?

Ok, I was just wondering if it would be better to run EQ 1-10 at 400 mgs or 1-12 at about 330 mgs? I'm also going to run winny at 50 EOD towards the end of the cycle. How far past the EQ should I run the winny? ex EQ 1-10 Winny 8-12? or 9-13? A couple more questions... do I need anything to protect me againt gyno? I do have clomid for post cyle and planning on starting it 18 days after EQ at 200mg. thanks in advance.

My stats
    I have 2 light cycles under my belt..
    Winny 50mg ED for 40 days
    and EQ 200 mg for 5 weeks
    5'11 177 13% body fat

Goals- I would like to get more cut and gain 15 lbs. in keep able gains.

training Q's? - Would it be ok to work legs twice a week and every other body part once? Also would 3 days of cardio lasting 30 mins be enough? I know that to much cardio gain limit your gains but I want to get cut up. How much cardio do you think I should do?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    1-10 @ 400. Many say EQ will not produce gains unless taking at least 400 for those with previous cycles under their belt.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Thanks for the advice.. But then how come under the cycles for the novice on anabolicreview.com they have EQ 300 mgs for only 8 weeks? Any advice on any of my other questions? thanks

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You know how to pack a lot of questions into a post. I would run the EQ at 400 mg a week for ten weeks (12 if you can afford it). Just trying to figure out how to measure out 330 mg makes my head hurt. Run the winny weeks 9-13. You know your body better then I do so how much cardio you do and how much rest you need between body parts is really something you are going to have to experiment with although I don't think cardio three times a week will inhibit gains much. It is always a good idea to have nolvadex on hand but honestly you should not experience any gyno from that cycle.

Thread Information