Thread: New cycle help

JRob is offline Associate Member

Question New cycle help

I am looking to start a new cycle in Jan. my stats are 6 foot, 225lbs, with about 15% b/f. I have 3 cycles under my belt two of sus and one of cyp. I want to do a stack this time of the following: Cyp, Eq, Deca and winny. The cycle I have in mind looks like this:
    Weeks 1-8 -- 400mgs Deca
    500mgs Cyp
    Weeks 5-12 -- 500mgs EQ
    Weeks 8-12 -- 50mgs of winny ED
    Weeks 13-15 -- clomid

Should I take any anti-e through out the cycle like arimidex and if so how much? I have access to other AS if anyone has a better combo they might suggest. I am looking to get about 10lbs of solid muscle that I can keep and get a little leaner on this cycyle. Any help would be appreciated.

Gilster is offline Member
    Choose either deca or Eq. Eq is probably better. Run both the cyp and the Eq for 10 or 12 weeks. Start the winny in the 7th week and go to 12. Take the armidex all the way thru from the beggining at .25 mg/d. Start clomid 2 weeks after your last eq/cyp shot if you run them for 12. If you run them for 10 weeks and then run winny til 12, start clomid one or 2 days after our last winny tab. Take your clomid at 300mg the first day, 100mg the next 10 days and 50mg the last 10 days.

dumblucky is offline Member
    Originally posted by Gilster
    Choose either deca or Eq. Eq is probably better. Run both the cyp and the Eq for 10 or 12 weeks. Start the winny in the 7th week and go to 12. Take the armidex all the way thru from the beggining at .25 mg/d. Start clomid 2 weeks after your last eq/cyp shot if you run them for 12. If you run them for 10 weeks and then run winny til 12, start clomid one or 2 days after our last winny tab. Take your clomid at 300mg the first day, 100mg the next 10 days and 50mg the last 10 days.
    Thsis a real good advice I would definitly follow it of course this is almost exactly my next cycle plus dbol

JRob is offline Associate Member
    So how much and how long are you running the dbol ? I was thinking maybe 35mgs for 4 weeks

Gilster is offline Member
    Go for the first 5 or 6 weeks max on 35-50mg/d of dbol . If it is your first time on dbol go with 35mg/d and only go up to 50mg/d if you feel you need more for an early jump start to the cycle.

Thread Information