majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

I promise I searched for this...

guys....i have searched for clen and cytomel and it won't let me search for T3....but here is the question I was looking to get answered:

Can you run a 20 day T3 cycle the same time you are running a clen cycle? Would this be a waste, dangerous, or effective?

Thanks for any help. This is actually to inform a friend of mine who is not into weight lifting at all, but just wants to drop body fat fast, and NO I am not going to recommend that DNP stuff either.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Actually clen and T3 work well together. I'll be using clen when I start T3 as well. Clen also helps a good deal with catobolism.
    Some people can't handle the combination so tell him to start off with low doses and ramp up a little longer than normal to see how his body adapts.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Pheedno....you always seem to come through when I have a question....let me throw this one out there:

My cycle (to begin Nov.1):

Weeks 1-13 Testoviron 500mg per week
    Weeks 1-12 Equipose 400 mg per week
    Weeks 11-15 Winny 50mg eod
    Clomid 2 days after last winny shot 300/100ten days/50ten days
    Where should I throw in my T3 and Clen if I wanted to add them to this cycle? I was thinking start them both on week 11 with the winny.
    20 Day T3 cycle: 50mcg pills
    Day1: 50mcg
    Day2-Day 9: 100mcg
    Day10-Day 11 75mcg
    Day12-Day14: 50 mcg
    Day15-Day17: 25 mcg
    Day18-Day21: 12.5mcg

Clen: 40mcg tabs
    Day1-Day2: 40 mcg
    Day3: 60mcg
    Day4-Day5 80mcg
    Day6-Day12: 100mcg
    Day13: 80 mcg
    Day14: 60 mcgs
    Run this cycle twice-two on, two off, two on

This way everything would end at the same time and then I could start my clomid therapy. How does this look fellas? My start date is getting closer and I am getting pumped!!!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    That looks bro. I would do it that way as well.
    I assume you got your dosing from Cycleons T3 cycle?

The only thing I noticed is your running winny 11-15 so for a 20 day T3 cycle to end when the winny does, wk 13 would be the time to start. That way your running it all through wk13, all through wk14, and allthrough wk15 equaling 3wks

Blog Entries
    Exactly.....Cycleon's T3 post helped me out ALOT..PROPS to CYC!! After doing this research, I thought it would be pretty cool to do a bulk up-cut down cycle.....thanks for your input Pheedno!!

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    possibly run the t3 longer up to 5-6 weeks would be cool, ur dosing theory looks good, i have ran a cycle like that, personally i beleive it depends on ur tolerance my palpitations are to bad i cant take both together, and personally i beleive the clen anti catabolic story is still a myth.

peace

Blog Entries
    yeah..i don't want to take a chance on becoming catabolic that is why i am going to run them while on the winny...and since this is my first time doing either, i am going to stick with the three week t3 cycle..but once again, thanks for the input!

Thread Information