007dark is offline New Member

Lightbulb hey moderators, a little light here.....

about the pinch betweeen the test and anus,
    it seems that many men experience this while on a cycle, do you have any input on this matter?
    thqnks

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    prostate enlargement

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i dont know if its prostrate but i answered in the over 30 forum bro, i think its sportsmans hernia. I may be wrong as i said, I get prostrate enlargement on eca but i dont get that feeling at all

peace

im sure many symptoms from many diseases dont apply to everyone, but i thought , that when you do get prostate enlargement at least because of the -enlargement- you get problems urinating, at least, and from my research ive learned that guys that experience this dont get that symptom...

please..

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    wow is this mad 3 posts about this going on, this is easy enough to stop ur self being para go to doc get a dre (digital rectal exam) check ur prostrate before u start in finastride which I noticed someone else suggested u take in another thread at 1.25mg per day where as for prostrate enlargement it should be used at 5mg per day, saw plametto may help. You could also look up what i answered in both threads now to be the cause cos it could possibly be that, also if you really cant stand the thought of a finger up ur ass then u could get an ultrasound to check for enlargement of the prostrate but its not as conclusive as the dre, just my exp

peace

i believe that the little pinches in your body sometimes means more than the big ones,
    thanks for input

Thread Information