bigswede Guest

Steroids & Alcohol Use AND Impact of Food Poisoning

I have a 2-part question:

1) I want to know if there are is any negative impact from drinking alcohol (somewhat moderate intake) and taking steroids . Can I still party a little without worrying about liver damage or other problems? Or should I go "dry" while on cycle (god forbid).

I am on the following cycle: Anavar (30mg daily oral)+Andriol (240mg daily oral)+DecaDurabolin (200mg weekly inject).

2) I was 2 weeks into my cycle when I came down with a horrible bout of food poisoning (that happens here in Thailand unfortunately) -- I puked for 24 hours then my body mellowed but it took a week for my food intake and gym strength to return. During this week I went off cycle, now I am back on it. Does anyone have any experience with this kind of cycle interruption? Now that I am back on cycle I feel good and making gains. In fact making gains and much better than the 2 weeks prior!

Finally, any tips on my cycle? I am thinking of adding Winny or Sust to the mix. It all depends on what I can get at my local pharmacy here in Bangkok of course.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I was in the middle of a cycle of A-bombs and primo-test when I got food poisoning. Nothing to worry about. Yeah a week was lost but other than that don't sweat it!

shorty2big is offline Member
    I got food poisoning on my first cycle. Just like you, I was down for a week. No big deal. Just recup and move on. As for the alchohol, you know the answer to that. No, you shouldn't be drinking while juicing. It's a bad idea but so isn't using steroids . Moderation

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Bigswede ur on ur first cycle and your useing abombs @ 240mgs a day?
    You shouldn't be drinking period while on a cycle and if u are gonna drink then u defienetly shoudlnt' be drinking while takeing 17aa steriods like abombs,var,winny,dbol . Their really hard on the liver bro.
    I think you should stay away from the alcohol all together and I hope your running some kind of liver protectant such as milkthissle or ALA.
    Next time please ask these types of ?'s before you start.
    Goodluck,

M

bigswede Guest
    Pardon my ignorance...abombs? Is that anavar or andriol you are talking about? By the way I have read varying reports on Andriol. Some say its a weak steroid with little side effects other say the opposite. I am confused. I took the Anavar (actually called Bonavar here in Thailand)/Andriol/Deca stack since it seems mellow (low side effects) for a starter cycle (thats according to this site). BTW I am 40 yrs old, 6'4", 215lbs and approx 10% BF and never taken the juice before. Thanks for the tips on the alcohol use.... I am trying to cut back...but living as an expat in this country makes it quite a challenge!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Lycka till
    Du kan ställa till det rejält om du kör kurer utan kunskap. Och har du inte tillräckligt med viljestyrka att avstå från alkohol under pågående kur tycker jag inte du ska använda steroider heller. Oavsett vilket land man är i...

Och med abombs syftade han på Andriol .

abombs is anidrol. It's a very strong toxic steriod . It will give you alot of strength very quickly, but important attn needs to be paid to gains keeping post cycle. It's certainly not for a first time user and whoever told you so pretty much doesn't know what they're talking about.
    Anavar on the other hand is a very mild steriod but still you shouldn't be drinking on it. Also it's never good to run 2 17aa steriods at the sametime(anidrol, Anavar).
    Even if you weren't a first time user 240mgs e/d is alot of drol even for an experienced user. Most ppl take 50 to 150mgs a day.
    How long have u been taking the anidrol for? You shouldn't be taking it for anymore then 4 weeks 5 tops....
    Also are you useing any kind of liver protectants?
    I'm not trying to put you down or anything by saying you should ask these ?'s first. I just don't like to see anyone hurt themselfs...

palm what the hell did u just say? lol

palme is offline Rosie Member
    LOL
    Sorry guy´s im on a Swedish board aswell atm and answered him in Swedish hehe.

I just told him it´s dangerus to do steroids without the proper knowledge and to stay away from the alcohol while on cycle.

Also said you ment Andriol with abombs.

oh ok lol And I thought spanish was a hard language to learn? I would have definetly failed sweedish if I had to take that in school lol

Dopezank is offline New Member
    Originally posted by palme
    Lycka till
    Du kan ställa till det rejält om du kör kurer utan kunskap. Och har du inte tillräckligt med viljestyrka att avstå från alkohol under pågående kur tycker jag inte du ska använda steroider heller. Oavsett vilket land man är i...

Och med abombs syftade han på Andriol.
    En svensk

bigswede Guest
    Hejsan svenska grabbar. Tack sa mycket!! Thanks so much.

I am still confused though. I think we have a misunderstanding here on the drug....ANDRIOL (testosterone undecanoate) according to this very site:

"The Andriol/ Oxandrolone stack gives athletes who do not yet have much experi-ence with steroids a fairly large strength increase and also often substantial muscle growth. Andriol is quickly eliminated by the body it should also be considered for use before competitions requir-ing doping tests.

For more info: http://www.andriol.com/

Also, see this stack cycle example #6: http://www.anabolicreview.com/cycles.htm

bigswede I thought u meant anadrol ...not andriol . There two totatlly different things. My fault bro.
    But to answer your ? about the stack...well I would say that most of us on this board don't agree w/ some of those stacks provided on the main board. I think some of them need to be changed....

Thread Information