DKM
    DKM is offline New Member

Lightbulb Some Help Please?!

Just 2 weeks ago, I finished an 8 week cycle of : Testex 250 and Sustenon 250 (1 of each per week for 8 weeks) and I'm not very happy with my results. I did eat TONS and lots of protein and worked out..etc..and I made some gains..but I'm not happy with my strenght gains particularly and also with the type of 'bulky' muscle I got. I am going to wait a month and take clomid for a week and then I'd like to start my next cycle...I want more strength and some cutting this time. COuld I get some recommendations as to what and how much and for how long. I'm 27, weight 190, and I'm 6ft tall. I appreciate any help I can get here. Thanks.

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    That's weird...I usually make excellent strength gains on all testosterone compounds after I've retained some extra water. If you're looking for phenominal strength gains with little or no additional water retention, then you may have to try something like Ox or Halo. Not sure what you're after...

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    Was that your first cycle?

Few things: (1) if you are running an 8 week cycle without a catalyst at the beginning, you are effectively running a 3-4 week cycle. What I mean to say is that it takes 3-5 week for most people to feel the effect of test, if you only run an 8 week cycle, your cycle ends too soon. If you are not going to run dbol or anadrol , then consider a test with short esters such as prop. Now many will jump on me for saying that sust is not a true short ester. However, the prop in sust is only 30mg out of 250mg. Assuming you shot the sust twice a week, you barely put in 15mg of prop per shot. Conversely if you shot the sust once a week you only shot 30mg of prop per week. Long story short, the prop didnt help you. (2) run your cycle for 10 weeks. (3) take the appropriate time off and do clomid therapy as per the norm. (4) next cycle you could try running test at 500mg/week for 10 weeks, eq at 400mg/week for 10 weeks, dbol at 40mg/day weeks 1-4 or prop 50 mg/ed weeks 1-4, winny at 75mg/day weeks 6-12.

DKM
    DKM is offline New Member
    Yes..that was my first cycle and I was taking 250mg of each per week. Thanks for your help DD....That does sound awfully complicated though. I'm just afraid I won't be able to gather all that. I will do my best though.

Thread Information