Thread: D-bol 3-weeks?

CroatianSensation is offline New Member

Question D-bol 3-weeks?

Im just about to start a 3-week cycle of d-bol and i was just wondering what to take with it. Also i was just wondering what could be the possible side effects for taking for the 3-weeks. Im gonna take 30mg/day. So if someone could send me some info on that, it would be cool. Thanks

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    IMO it is a waste to do just dbol in a cycle, especially for 3 weeks. whats your stats, age , and cycle history?

Im 19, 6"2 173lbs. First time taking d-bol.

What should i stack with....or can i just get some glutimine and protein suplliments?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Dude, glutamine and protein aren't AS, they are supplements and food...bro, i've read about those European 3 week cycles, if you wanna do that...by all means... but why don't you just run an 8-10 week cycle and continue to gain for a while...??

i just wanna know what should i take while taking it, should i take milk thistle or nolvadex or what? Just give me some suggestions on what works best and what would be best for me to keep my gains.

run 10 weeks of test enanthate with it. take 35-40 mgs of dbol per day for the first 4 weeks then discontinue it. run the test at 400 mgs per week except for weeks 4,5,6 go up to 600mgs then back to 400 for weeks 7,8,9,10. clomid 3-4 weeks after last injection.

that being said. at 19 you are not even close to maxing out your potential naturally. you are undercutting yourself by starting gear now. but if your gonna do it, might as well do it right.

bigkev: i just wanna do it for kinda like a jump start. Get me pushin more so i thought ill only do it for 3 weeks at 30/mg a day and then on my last week(4th week) start to go down. What do u think i should stack with during those 3 weeks. And should i use clomid in the end or is it nessessary for a this period of time?

i cant advise on a 3 week cycle as i feel it would be a waste of your time and money. if you cant do a real cycle , why not wait awhile bro? 3 weeks is not long enough.

but say i did just do it for 3 -weeks....like power training. Would i need to take clomid after?

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    CS, dont you understand that the guys above are telling you that what you want to do isnt going to be of much benefit?!? these guys are knowledgeable take their advice and research some before doing a cycle. IMO dbol for 3 weeks wouldnt do anything for you. now, if you plan to stack it with test/deca for 10 weeks you are looking at major gains - THAT IS ... if you put in the time and effort to train correctly, eat like a madman, sleep 8+ hrs a night, and drink a gallon+ of water per day.
    dont force anyone here to give you information. ask, and we will tell but only if you are willing to put in some effort to as well. what is your workout history? what are you looking to gain from this? at your size maybe cycling right now is NOT the right choice and the guys here can help you to decided that.
    MM

no bro, no clomid.

Im just looking to add about 10-15 lbs of muscle mass. You know just a whole bigger body all around. I dont want to be like body builder huge, by i big respectable size!!

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    you need more gear bud...all thats gonna do is bloat you up, you will get stronger, but you will lose ALL of your gains post cycle even if you used hcg and clo... give it some time...learn a lil more. Unless your trying to half assedly im prove strendth for a non tested meet or game your wasting your gear and your time. Just my .02
    Krash

you will not add even 10 lbs of respectable size on 3 weeks of dbol . what little size you would aquire would be gone inside 2 weeks following your last pill. i advise you to do some more research bro, really.

K thanks fellas for your input....ill do some thinkin!

Gilster is offline Member
    Dbol only cycle for 3 weeks= not much gains, and you will LOSE ALL OF YOUR GAINS! Every last pound you gain YOU WILL LOSE IT! Every ounce of strength you gain YOU WILL LOSE IT!

Enjoy throwing away good money and gear. BTW, There is no such thing as a 3 week dbol only cycle. Not a good one anyway. It's not called a cycle. It's called A WASTE OF MONEY.

good idea man. stick around here, read, ask questions, and you will learn all you need to know. i will be glad to help you with any questions you have, just ask. see you around the board. peace..

nymattyk is offline Member
    Croation, they are right...3 weeks is not going to do anything for you, and anything you do gain will be lost. if you want to gain 10-15lbs of MUSCLE mass, youre going to have to stack the dbol with another AS (some kind of test), and youre definitely going to have to do a longer cycle than 3 weeks, 8-12 would be ideal. from your posts it sounds like you are not going to listen anyway so get some nolvadex and when you come back on to complain about the results dont say that noone warned you

Swedeboy is offline Junior Member
    3-wwek "cycle" on d-bol is (as allt the guys have said) worthless. Save the d-bol and use it when you've got hold of some more AAS. If I get it you just want 10-15lbs more. If this is your first cycle I'll recommend to take winstrol 50mg/day for 6-7 weeks. My firt cycle was on just winny and i gained 5kg=11lbs and at the same time I lost a little bodyfat. And after the cycle I didn't lose much of the gains, actually nothing.

Druze, d-bol 3 nedelje, to ti je samo pare bacanje. ALi ako se ipak odlucis za d-bol netreba ti clomid ili nolvadex .

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Swedeboy

Druze, d-bol 3 nedelje, to ti je samo pare bacanje. ALi ako se ipak odlucis za d-bol netreba ti clomid ili nolvadex.
    huh

nymattyk is offline Member
    i was wondering the same thing 4plates!!!!

The Iron Game Guest
    how many people have done a 3 week dbol only cycle compared to how many are saying its useless? I always try and look at things open minded and I try much of what is said to not work. Dbol only does work, not only for me but for many others. there is also a lot of precautions that can be taken to prevent rapid loss of size gained, and as suggested stacking would give much better overall results.

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    WTF, I thought I posted that already...
    3 week dbol cycles worked perfectly for me. In the olden days thats all I would do and get strong as shit. 3weeks of 50-100mg/day than 3-4 weeks off for recovery. I did plenty of those cycles and can atest to its effectiveness....and I didn't have arimidex nor clomid.

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by The Iron Game
    . Dbol only does work, not only for me but for many others. there is also a lot of precautions that can be taken to prevent rapid loss of size gained,
    Phukin' AMEN !

I've also seen guys take a very decent stack and lose almost everything. No clomid, let their diet go to shit, etc.
    So the key is the precautions!

bass

Thread Information