Thread: Cutting Help??

MR.TTOKKYO is offline New Member

Cutting Help??

I am 5'10'' 190/200 but 15/18%bf I dont want to lose weight or gain weight realy but if one i would have to say gain.what i want to do is stay close to the same weight but put my bf at around 8 to 10% and harden up and get that look from AS that you cant get naturaly.So my ? is would would 40mg of winny ed for 6 to 8 weeks do that?If so which one 6 or 8 and if i only use winny do i need clomid at the end and how much milkth... ?
    thanks alot guys
    I also know i have to keep working out eat right and get my sleep and keep it cool diet is key to the path i want.
    all help is good help thanks
    no

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    50 mg ed might do it ,u could add a something else to the mix a swell .primo ,eq,fina ,these are good candidates

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    go with anavar . Winny's good but if your prone to hairloss it will get you. I used it and luckily I suffered no ill sides except crazy pumps. If you do decide to use it run it for a short period of time 4-5 weeks. And get some Nizoral 2% shampoo, also take Saw Palmetto, ALA, milk thistle, or mabey some Tyler's liver detox. But I'd go with Var if you can get it.

mekler is offline Associate Member
    what's the Saw Palmetto for?

Definst is offline New Member
    Saw Palmetto helps heal your enlarged prostate by reducing levels of a very active male hormone knows as DHT. It is thought that DHT is the primary key to enlarging your prostate. An enzyme in you body switches on the DHT fooling the cells into thinking they are in puberty again and need to get going. So the DHT causes an overproduction of prostate cells causing the glad to grow bigger and bigger.

Men with enlarged prostates have an exceptionally high level of DHT. SAW PALMETTO helps block the production of DHT to bring it back to normal levels.

Thread Information