handmade god is offline New Member

cutting while saving lean mass(As possible)

have any body tried decreasing his body fat % while being off juice?
    am 5 11,210 pounds and 11 %,what do you think bros ?
    are creatine,ephedra and clenbuterol and various supplements able to save my lean mass ?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    When cutting I try to stay away from creatine myself..I tend to hold water on it. Ephedrine when used in an ECA stack is very effective in aiding in fat loss. Clenbuterol is even better and when you combine clen and eca you will love the results. Clen has been said to have a strong anti-catabolic effect but has not been proven in humans. The best way to do it naturally is through a proper cutting diet and through cardio. If you find yourself losing more then 2lbs a week then you are probably dipping into you lean body mass..so either up the carbs in you diet slightly or ease up on the cardio...

Hope this helps.

Bigk is offline Junior Member
    I know it sounds weird but..... insulin is great for me

My theory behind this is you have to eat a low fat diet while on slin. Everybody knows fat has a hug 9calories/gram. So when you are on a low fat diet you limit the carlories harcore. You have to eat twice as much chicken or tuna or whatever to get close to your maitence calories. I feel its hard to eat twice as much most day so my body is in a fat/muscle (ekk) burning stage. The SLIN is pretty cool, you can maintain or even gain muscle while losing fat. This is only my personal experience though. Also if you dont know anything about slin don't try it before researching

ECA works well too. Just do cardio on an empty stomach but take some gluatmine before the cardio and throughout the day. I hear this helps nitrogen balance and keeps you from burning muscle nearly as fast.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Re: cutting while saving lean mass(As possible)

Originally posted by handmade god
    have any body tried decreasing his body fat % while being off juice?
    am 5 11,210 pounds and 11 %,what do you think bros ?
    are creatine,ephedra and clenbuterol and various supplements able to save my lean mass ?
    first off diet is the key. Second the above will help you. I like to cycle 2 weeks of ECA, 2wks of NYC, 2 wks of Clen . You will lose some lean mass but just how much depends on your diet. I use the creatine, I hold water on some but not on CGP by metabolic nutrition, and it helps with recovery and strength. Plus what's a little water retention if your ripped? You can loose that in a day or 2 if you want and be ripped to shreds. I have gotten excellent results with the above + some Var and 12.5mcg of T3.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Whatever you do, do not drop your calories to low to quick, that is one sure way to loose a lot of lean muscle tissue. Reduce your calories by about 250cal every 5 days or so, untill you hit the spot in which you are loosing 1-1.5 pounds per week and then stay there till you reach a plateau, also take it easy on Cardio, 20-30 min of low intensity is all i would do in natural state...good luck...XXL

handmade god is offline New Member
    thank you very much bros. , i think i 'd combine all your suggestion
    am gonna cut down my caloric intake to 3000 /day,along with daily cardio and wieght training 3 times a week ,2 weeks on ECA 2 weeks on clenbuterol and may be i will try insulin in week ends..
    but how much ephedrine someone my status should consume ?
    i use chemical ephedrine not plant ephedra by the way along with ephedra free hydroxy cut

Thread Information