gettinthere is offline Associate Member

Clogged pin with winny?!?

I did my first stanol injection yesterday into my quad, and i pushed and pushed but couldn't get anything to come out! Even after I took it out and put back in it wouldn't come out, and then I realized it must be clogged somehow when i couldn't even draw in air when the needle was outside my body. I switched needles, spilled about a third of the winny, and hit the delt, smooth as can be. Did I do something wrong here? This is second cycle and I thought I knew how to inject by now! Also, do I need to shake the TT stanol v? It looks a little milky on the bottom.

by the way, it just happened again so yesterday wasn't a fluke! Each time it goes in fine after i change the needle, but I never replace needles after drawing my eq or test, whats the deal?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro the TT is very thick stuff ,good luck shooting that shit bro since i get real cheap i drink it its the only one i drink ,this might help but i doubt it ,shake the bottle real good ,then soon as u load up your pin shoot right away ,i mean right away or else the little crystaals clog the pin ,also what gauge pin are u using?

It's a 23 gauge needle. It draws out of the vial easy as hell, but then it won't come out the pin once I have it in the muscle! It seems to me like injecting would let you absorb a larger percent of the winny than by drinking it. I've heard of some awesome results from people shooting this stuff and I want a piece of that! Anyone else have this problem?

FinaFiend is offline New Member
    I just finished my cycle of TT winny, and I had the same exact problem. It would get stuck every time I injected. It did help to shake it a lot, but not all the time. I am definatly going with different winny next time. Any body have any suggestions?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I put a little of an oil based AAS in with my Tt winny shots to help prevent clogging. Tren is my favorite choice.

SirHitman69 is offline New Member
    Just use a bigger PIN!

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Any of that cheap mexican water based shit is hard to shoot. I had to use 20 gauge needles for 8 weeks while cycling it. It sucked. Rickson has a good idea but It still clogged when I tried that proceedure. Good luck

MUNCY is offline New Member
    Same thing happened to me alot and i alway shuck the bottle alot. so I went to 21g needle and did not let the milky substance settle into the needle just held the surringe on its side then when i was ready I would jab it in, as soon as you check for blood and if there is none don't stop and think just push. all the best.

Thread Information