rotunda is offline Junior Member

Share Experiences w/ EQ, Test Enanth, D-bol Cycle

Hey guys,

I just wanted everybody to share their experience with a cycle of EQ/Test Enanthate /D-bol. If you've done this cycle, try mentioning dosages, starting weight, ending weight, frequency of workouts, use of anti-e's, and how much of the gains were kept. Any suggestions for those that are planning to use this cycle? How about taking out the D-bol and throwing in some Winstrol ?

rotunda is offline Junior Member
    Also, if you mention side effects...

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    look at the member cycles results forum, keep scrolling down and you'll find a couple of these cycle's.
    If i'm not mistaken both looking to cut and diesel did cycle's almost exactly like that.

BossDJ02 is offline Junior Member
    i did a similar cycle of test enan, eq and dbols. had good gains. ran test at 600 eq at 400 and dbols at 40mg. running clomid next week.

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    Use Arimidex / Liquidex everyday or you are going to look like a water buffalo. I looked like a chipmunk when I did dbol /test E. I think I ran 50mg-dbol/ed and 400mg test Enanthate a week. Dbol / Test E in my eyes is gyno waiting to happen. I would either change the d-bol to halo or throw in some Equipoise , even if its 200mg/wk. it will help with the water retention. I am no expert, just sharing my personal expieriences.
    Make sure you run Clomid and or HCG after or you will most likely lose everything. Peace- H

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Test E in my eyes is gyno waiting to happen. I would either change the d-bol to halo or throw in some Equipoise, even if its 200mg/wk. it will help with the water retention. I am no expert, just sharing my personal expieriences.
    Bad advice there Power. Halo instead of D-bol? lol
    And out of curiousity why is test Enth gyno waiting to happen?
    Oh and Eq @ 200mgs a week won't do shit for u.....

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    I agree 200 mgs of EQ is a waste of money. I cant see how one test would cause more gyno than another.

Thread Information