latman49 is offline Member

Holy Shiznit!!!! Unexpected Side Effects from Fina

I have been on 75mg Fina/50mg Winny ED for 4 days and I've noticed two major things that don't seem right. I may just be paranoid, but I look and feel bloated. I was looking in the mirror yesterday and it looked like I had psuedo-GH gut. The abs were still defined, just poking way out.

The other thing is my appetite. For the last 2 days it has been out of control. I didn't think Fina would increase appetite like this, but DAMN!! My appetite on Eq was nothing compared to this, which sucks cause I am trying to cut. I will eat and about 20 mins later my stomach is growling so bad it feels like it is going to crawl out of my body. I'm staying so hungry that I'm tempted to eat my tuna without taking the time to open the cans. Days 1 and 2 I was eating 2200 cals but I threw 2 extra protien shakes in on Days 3 and 4, upping to 8 meals a day every 2 hours and it still isn't enough. Now I'm up to 3000 cals and my body wants more. If this continues, I don't know what I'm going to do. Anyone had this prob with Fina before?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Try taking some Hydroxycut or something along those lines to supress ur appietite some.
    I know i had to do that when on Eq.......

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I got some bloat with fina even though i researched tons and rarely did it ever speak of it.

My hunger also increased but that will happen if your adding some good gains, just watch what your eating. stick with protien and loads of it.

try my guilt free popcicle recipie if your a sugar lover like me.

Appetite was better today, maybe it was just a mental thing. I still look and feel bloated.

I just weighed about 10 mins ago......I'm UP 9.5 pounds!!!! This is insane. This is supposed to be a cutting cycle. I would guess that at least 7 of those 9.5 pounds would be water, it has to be. There is no way to put on that much mass in 5 days.

Will this bloat go away or should i try to get some L-dex?

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I don't see how the bloat will just go away without time...

juiceon2 is offline New Member
    Try drinking more water. If your body is not getting enough water to protect itself, it will hold what it gets. It's similar to eating and metabolism. Eating less causes your body to store calories instead of burning them.

bigtraps is offline Member
    Originally posted by latman49
    I just weighed about 10 mins ago......I'm UP 9.5 pounds!!!! This is insane. This is supposed to be a cutting cycle. I would guess that at least 7 of those 9.5 pounds would be water, it has to be. There is no way to put on that much mass in 5 days.

Will this bloat go away or should i try to get some L-dex?
    Hey Bro.....I had very similar experiance with fina. First day at 75mg i wighed 182, Looking the best i have ever had. 6 days later i felt totally fat and disgusted of my aperance. I jummped on the scale, 6 days later of the first injection mind you, 191lb. WTF! So i stopped.

I was at the end of a 10 week cycle any way. Test prop/ primo/winny/t-3/ clen /armidex/nolva...

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, i didnt have any bloating from 100mgs ed for 8 weeks. Sides i had. Acne, tight prostate, hard nipples and high bp and heart rate. Other then that it made me harder and leaner IMO. I didnt see any real increase in strength i was hoping for.

OG

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    How much cardio are you getting in on this cutting cycle?

Just wondering, is this homemade fina?

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I seem to get huge strength gains on fina. but the bloat and weight gain was a supprise off my home made fina.

I was up 20 lbs! but i looked way leaner than before. still trying to get a real BF% since the last few "trainers" were a joke and the junk i bought is of no use.

i just know i look much better than i ever have, although i have some weight to go.

I've been away for a few days, I will answer everyone's question in one post.

Cardio 4-5x week at 30mins

Yes it's homebrewed Fina

I am drinking about 2 gallons of water a day

The bloat has gone away and I lost about 5.5 of those 9.5 pounds. I don't know what was up with the bloat for a few days or why it just went away. Maybe my body is just pissed off at me for some reason and wants to punish me.

Thread Information