AnabolLecter75 is offline Junior Member

What do you guys make of this?

In most articles/posts I've read info on how to bring your balls back after a cycle is mainly discussed, but on getswole.com the author gives a beginner cycle of test @ 500mg/week for weeks 1-10, week 11 300mg, and week 12 200mg. He says that if you take your Clomid DURING the cycle, it will prevent testicular shutdown. In the article he says:

"To prevent testicular shutdown, I suggest using clomiphine citrate (AKA Clomid). I recommend 25mg of clomid per day per 500mg of testosterone you use. Since clomid most often comes in 50mg tablets, that would equate to one tablet every other day. If you are using 1000mg of testosterone, that equates to 1 tablet a day."

Has anyone ever tried this, heard from anyone who has? I personally hadn't come across the idea of taking it during the cycle.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    bullshit, its been discussed before, this will not work...ive read a few times someone saying that before, theres no science behind it, the logic makes sense and then again it doesn't...regardless of taking it during or not, your hpta will shut down, the only reason clomid brings them back is because those large doses of test are gone and your giving positive feedback to the hpta with the estrogen...just my thoughts

AnabolLecter75 is offline Junior Member
    bump

samoth is offline Member
    I have done this for two of my past cycles... I find it to work quite well... Vox explains the science behind it in one of his newsletters, don't recall which one... though this is not to say that it will prevent the HPTA from shutting down.
    www.anabolicsuccess.com

Thread Information