Thread: Testosterone

fatcat is offline New Member

Testosterone

Being a newbie and knowing that testosterone is the father of all gains, what would happen if I went on a testosterone cycle only. I do have access to Deca 150 mg/ml and Trenbolone Acetate 75mg/ml but for a first cycle someone mentioned a Test only cycle first. I have access to Testosterone phenylproprionate 150mg/ml and injectable Dianabol 50mg/ml but due to limited funds I cant do aheavy cycle just yet and yes I have covered the PCT. Already have kids small testicle not a major problem but being a male would certainly like them to be normal

Stats
    44 years old
    5"10' 174cm approx
    90 kg
    13 % body fat

Advice on how much to use to make gains not necessarily huge, how often and any other info. Is it worth trying to get some Test Cyp?
    Thanks for any help

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Is this your first cycle?

Testosterone

yes first cycle and live in Country Australia so it can be hard to find stuff and rather expensive

Your comments, anybodies comments

pigrond is offline Member
    a 1st cycle of test would look somthing like 500mg a wk thats 250 mg on monday and 250mg on thursday to get 500mg per wk ,using test e or test cyp .using prop will give you pain and lumps that will frighten you as a new user i would not recomend it .if your gonna use prop most people say every day shots .if everyday use 50mg everyday if every other day use 100mg .to get 500 mg a wk using prop go for 8 wks minimal if test e or c go 12-14 wks .this is basic info learn more here by searching and researching on this site nobody is gonna do your home work for you .good luck

pigrond is offline Member
    for your little nuts an occasional poke with hcg will make your balls huge but thats another story that you can also learn about in the profile forum

kingwilliam is offline Associate Member
    I am nearing the end of my first cycle. I was on Test only and I am at my 10th week. It has been wonderful. My gains were fantastic and I am stronger than ever. I never thought I would benchpress 350 pounds.............

I am 30, 5'10", 12%, 215

I am taking around 400-500mg weekly of a test enan/cyp blend

Raw Deal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pigrond View Post
    a 1st cycle of test would look somthing like 500mg a wk thats 250 mg on monday and 250mg on thursday to get 500mg per wk ,using test e or test cyp .using prop will give you pain and lumps that will frighten you as a new user i would not recomend it .if your gonna use prop most people say every day shots .if everyday use 50mg everyday if every other day use 100mg .to get 500 mg a wk using prop go for 8 wks minimal if test e or c go 12-14 wks .this is basic info learn more here by searching and researching on this site nobody is gonna do your home work for you .good luck
    ^^^ I agree..My first cycle was Test 500mg 2 inj wk, and a kickstarter of Dball at 30 mg ED..Sweet gainer for a newbie..At 10-12 wks you should get 20 lbs off that and if your diet is In check, Keep 13 lbs off it after all is said and done..I would stay away from deca /tren .they are Nandrolones and require alot of knowlage for PCT and TO combat Gyno if you get symtems of that..W/ test some Nolva for PCT and or to combat Gyno is all you need..A bread and butter cycle with great gains IMO Bro's !!!!!!!!

Testosterone

Love the help I am recieving on the forum

Thanks for all the help guys, I thinks this is the way to go for me but I will have to see my supplier to se if I can get some Test E or Cyp and a bit better than 150mg/ml or get the price down. They are common types so I don't think there will be to much trouble 20 Pounds over 12 weeks and keeping 13 sounds alright for a first cycle but I will get my fat down even lower to make it stand out. More cardio but thats life.
    Any more posts will be well appreciated

Live big, live long, live strong

Thread Information