jayhawkchamp is offline New Member

Test C/Deca/D-Bol

so i am attempting a lean bulking cycle with this dosing schedule

test c: 500mg/week 1-16
    deca : 300mg/week 1-15
    dbol : 30mg/week 1-5

i have done a blend of test c before from biogen, so i ended up pinning EOD, and i minimal results. i know i should split the test c dose into twice a week, like tuesday/friday with 250mg per pin, but should i split up my deca pin with it, or just pin it once a week right at 300mg? i have read many different things for it, so i wanted someone with experience to suggest what is best

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Stats??

195lbs
    13%bf
    been training for 7 years now
    did prohormones before this, and a cycle of sust 325 and dbol , so this isnt my first AAS cycle
    diet is clean, approx. 3500cal/day, high protein and complex carb diet

sxxen is offline Associate Member
    4'11" 195lbs 13% bodyfat? You must be beastin' it up!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhawkchamp View Post
    195lbs
    13%bf
    been training for 7 years now
    did prohormones before this, and a cycle of sust 325 and dbol , so this isnt my first AAS cycle
    diet is clean, approx. 3500cal/day, high protein and complex carb diet
    Welcome. You need to be real careful. 21 is too early.

Do you compete?
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Brother hit the search button and read up on the risks of using steroids at your age

Dr, i have read the risks, talked to a doctor, and my parents before making this decision, as my dad has been in the pharmaceutical industry for 20 years now.
    sxxen, i'm 6'0, i wish i was 4'11 with these stats tho
    slimmer me, i am planning to compete next summer, not many competitions in my area

If you know what the risks are then tell me some of them?

well obviously gyno, and messing with natural test levels which could be affected later in life...however i do know that i have well exceeded my genetic potential, and my test levels have already been checked, and i have doctors in my family that are going to ensure that i do not mess up my body by doing proper dosing protocol, legit gear, and solid PCT

i also know that my body will shut down its own natural test product with the use of AAS, and that by not using the right PCT i can mess up my body for good. i have studied exercise physiology at my university for some time now, so i made sure i knew my facts before getting into this stuff

Ruin3r is offline New Member
    i dont understand how you have a doctor who is goin to "ensure that i do not mess up my body", and you are asking us for advice?? if this is true, wouldnt you just follow whatever he prescribed? something doesnt add up...

to young my friend,imo

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin3r View Post
    i dont understand how you have a doctor who is goin to "ensure that i do not mess up my body", and you are asking us for advice?? if this is true, wouldnt you just follow whatever he prescribed? something doesnt add up...
    they are giving me pct, clomid and nolva, but not the actual gear. and they said there were many different ways for dosing, so i thought i would ask people that do this a bit more often for their advice

Str8Jakked is offline Associate Member
    If you are Hell Bent on running this for your second cycle then run the Test for 12 weeks, run the Deca at 400mg for 10 weeks and use the Dbol at 40mg for 4 weeks- get some HCG and have an AI on hand as well in case you need it... you also mentioned a lean bulk (assuming you meant diet) but be aware of the water from the Cyp and the Dbol.

That is a very basic second cycle and you can mix the Test and Deca if you like or you can pin them separately, it doesn't matter.

they are giving me pct, clomid and nolva, but not the actual gear. and they said there were many different ways for dosing, so i thought i would ask people that do this a bit more often for their advice
    you should get them to prescribe you anastrozole so you have it on hand for use during cycle. doses seem fine. i would split injections 2 times a week of both compounds. idk if shooting deca twice a week will provide more stabil blood lvls or not? but i dont think it could hurt. seems like very long 2nd cycle to me, but then again i have only ran 3 cycles myself so im not that knowledgeable.

i have the anastrozole and nolvadex already on hand. i read that anastrozole will help prevent too much water retention, but about how much water weight can i anticipate if my diet is completely clean? also, what kind of dose should i do for hcg ?

itsmrgreen is offline Junior Member
    You should run arimidex 1mg/day while on the dbols and dose it down to .5mg/day for the rest of the cycle.And whats the mg/ml on the deca ?

i read that anastrozole will help prevent too much water retention, but about how much water weight can i anticipate if my diet is completely clean? also, what kind of dose should i do for hcg?
    i think diet and water retention vary from person to person so its hard to say. ive heard most people say run HCG 250IU's 2x/wk starting anywhere from week 2-6 til the end of your cycle. but there are many different dosing protocols for HCG

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You guys are easy.Do you really think this is legit? BS another kid who wants a shortcut!!!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you know you have reached your genetic potential at 6ft and 195.And thats after cycles. You have very low expectations of what can be done naturally

Srobis15 is offline Associate Member
    Lol true. He has way too many questions for someone who has cycled before, supposedly. Not to mention if this is his first cycle, he shouldnt be stacking that much. Test only if he was that set on doing a cycle. But for already supposedly doing a cycle? No way. He has WAY too many questions and all his answers are text book responses.

Thread Information