clarkey is offline Junior Member

Does this cycle look o.k.

i'm 5ft 10" and weigh 167lbs, i've already done a sust/dbol cycle and on 10 oct i'll be starting my second bulk cycle which is:

weeks 1-6 50mg Anadrol ED
    weeks 1-2 1000mg Test Enan EW
    weeks 3-8 500mg Test Enan EW
    weeks 7-12 50mg Winny ED
    Clomid
    Nolvadex

Does this cycle seem ok bros?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    looks ok...but I definately wouldn't suggest anadrol ...especially if this is only your 2nd cycle. I also suggest you take more time in between cycles...aren't you the guy who just finished his first cycle last month? And if memory serves me, didn't you start using gear after only 3 months of training? Well, whatever floats your boat dude, I really do wish you luck with things but I would also say that you are a good example of how NOT to proceed with using gear.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    eh, hate to comiserate, j/k, but i think pete has a point...if all his data is correct...(when the hell isnt it? lol), but as far as the cycle contents, looks nice...but a 2nd cycle? i wouldn't recommend it, maybe just stick with the dbol again, but even dbol i wouldn't use in a novice cycle...good luck bro

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Stay away from the drol like pete and dj said and you don't need a gram frontload on the enth considering this is ur first cycle.
    Frontload it @ 750 for the first week, cuz that's all u need.
    Run the d-bol @ 35mgs e/d ..
    Goodluck

BullDogg20 is offline Member

Re: Does this cycle look o.k.

Originally posted by clarkey
    i'm 5ft 10" and weigh 167lbs, i've already done a sust/dbol cycle and on 10 oct i'll be starting my second bulk cycle which is:

weeks 1-6 50mg Anadrol ED
    weeks 1-2 1000mg Test Enan EW
    weeks 3-8 500mg Test Enan EW
    weeks 7-12 50mg Winny ED
    Clomid
    Nolvadex

Does this cycle seem ok bros?

I think that cycle is insane for a 2nd cycle, IMO if you just finished a cycle then wait at least the same time your were on, to go back on another. pluse Pete and DJ are totaly right, you need to educate yourself alot more then what u have. If they remembered correctly and u did your first cycle after only 3 months of training. then to me and probaly most of the other AR members will all agree, you are very uneducated.

4plates is offline Banned
    your cycle looks good except for a few things like the guys said,ive done drol at 100 mg ed and the only thing extra i got more than 40 mg of dbol was a headach.and if you do decide to go with any oral there is no reason to frontload on the juice.run it stedy at one dose,if its your 2nd cycle 500 mg is enough to saturate your receptors ,any more will just be waisted,and will just convert to estrogen,which you dont want.

Thread Information