Thread: ECA stack??

BullDogg20 is offline Member

ECA stack??

I know what ECA stack is, its an effective fat burner, however if someone could explain to me what each ingrediant does. Do they all increase metabolism. Like what does the asperin do. And do i actually go buy a bottle of life brand asprin to take with it, same goes for the caffen, buy a bottle of wake up pills. and ephedrin, somthing like ripped fuel.

Let me no i wanna try a eca stack,

also what are good dosages to start with, dont want my head feel too too big!!!!!!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    All the aspirin will do is thin the blood out a bit...i personally never put that in with my ECA. As for the caffine..that is just basically to wake your body and you up. The ephedrine is a bronchial dialater..and it also raises the bodies heart rate as does the caffine. With this the bodies core temp increases slightly and you burn fat.

About the dosages. I buy the caffine 200mg tabs and ephedrine 25mg tabs. Both by interactive nutriention..they are $9.99 Canadian a bottle..but are no longer sold in canada unless you know someone who keeps them under the table or in the backroom if you know what I mean.

I take them 1 each 3 times daily. When starting out..1 each 2 times daily should do..and I personaly dont take them after 8pm because I find that I have trouble falling asleep.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    not really steroid related, but oh well. ill just hit the aspirin question because you got ephedrine and caffeine right, ,their both thermogenic (fat burners), as far as the aspirin its used to keep the body temperature down, when you burn fat for energy its released as heat which increases the body temperature, taking aspirin tells the body the temperature is ok thus thermogenesis will continue...good luck hope that helps a bit

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I just got some NYC, and Ilove it, my handds are shaking as we speak from the stuff.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    helps alot guy thank you very much, it was an accidental mispost in the wrong forum, ohwell, as for the aspirin just take 1 tablet 3 times a day aswell

Thread Information