djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member

appetite? what to increase it

so im on this enant750, eq600, and dbol 37.5 mg ed, i been on 3.5 weeks now and i havn't had the appetite increase lately, if anything its been less than normal, im trying to get 5000 calories a day and its near impossible atm, i have to force myself to eat, then i feel full for the next fucking 4 hours and cant eat 2-3 hours later when its time to eat again, any suggestions? am i expecting the hunger too soon? i know eq takes a while but i figured the dbol or the enant would have hit me by now, any help is appreciated, thanks guys

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Your right on the EQ hunger not kicking for a few. I didn't fell it for about 5 wks.
    I had your same problem as well, and I just added calories that didn't fill me up. Like taking in 2 Tblspn. of flax with breakfast for a quick 240 calories. Or munch on some nuts.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    doesnt vitamin b12 help increase hunger, I am not sure, might be worth looking into!!!!! I thought i heard it did a while back if not sorry !!!!!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey dj bro, all of them could take up to the 5th week to see/feel any real effects. I feelya though dog! My biggest problem also is eating enough. IMO just eat enough to fill you up. You dont have to take in over 5000 calories to grow. Worked for me..

OG

Originally posted by BullDogg20
    doesnt vitamin b12 help increase hunger, I am not sure, might be worth looking into!!!!! I thought i heard it did a while back if not sorry !!!!!
    Yes bro, B-12 increases appetite. I have a bro who just started it and he says its working for him.

OG

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    lol good i new i had a bit of right knowledge left in me these day..lol

thanks for the help guys, i get plenty of b12 daily though, dunno what my problem is...the dbol i take by loeffler has b12 and nicotine in them, and i take a mv/mineral pack that has a ton, and all the shakes/bars are fortified...so im not sure what the deal is, hopefully it'll change soon...sucks fucking force feeding myself, i love to eat...but only when im hungry, thanks again!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    In part I'll agree with OG (What's up brother?!?!?). Also you might have to stick with force feeding yourself. I do it and am slowly getting used to it. "No one ever said it's easy" you just have to do what you have to do!

shorty2big is offline Member
    I think that the b-12 injections are the ones that really get your appetite going. Not just taking vit pills.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's an unorthodox method. If you want to increase your appetite, down 4-5lbs of Grapes a few hours before bed time. You'll be pissing like there's no tomorrow, but the grapes will stretch out your stomach giving you the ability to eat more and trick your body into thinking it's not "full" most of the time.

I got this technique from a world-champion eating champion. This was his technique!

Originally posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Here's an unorthodox method. If you want to increase your appetite, down 4-5lbs of Grapes a few hours before bed time. You'll be pissing like there's no tomorrow, but the grapes will stretch out your stomach giving you the ability to eat more and trick your body into thinking it's not "full" most of the time.

I got this technique from a world-champion eating champion. This was his technique!
    lmao, yah, ill be right on top of that one...

Ok i got a good one. Smoke a big fat bowl of some krippy... Works fer me...

OG

you know thats funny, i was thinking that same thing ealrier, i dont really do it much because carcinogens, toxins, free radicals, all counterproductive to my goals, but that shit will get me to eat half of the house, might have to hit it up...

Thread Information