BELLICOSE is offline Banned

help for a friend

My friend is on his 5th week of 250mg of cyp. He want to bump his dose up to 500mg. How long would it take him to feel this bump? He asked me this and i did not have an answer for him.
    If the test is already active in your body, will an increase be felt immediately or will it be felt over a period of weeks?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Good question...I'm not really sure. But if I were to guess I would say it would take a few weeks as the amout of test in his system at present is slowly being released because of the esters. I would think that the same would hold true for the newly introduced dosages. Bump for more input.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    actually bros,since hes allready in week 5 ,and the test is somewhat allredy in ,depending also on the person cause it hits everyone differntly,id say 2 weeks,thats why its good to run the test straight and not pyramid it .

I recomended he start at 250mg a week, but he's not getting any results and he weighs 220lbs already, so i told him to bump it up.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Is this his first cycle? If it is, before you bump up the dose, look very closely at his nutrition, rest and workout.

Is he eating correctly? If not, he might get some gains off the 500mg/per week, but why waste the money and the AS?

Tell him to pay attention CLOSELY to the basics first. More often than not, it's the basics that mess a person up (lack of growth) NOT the dose.

Good luck to your friend.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    im leaning towards going with bask on this one.
    that being said, big n hit the nail on the head. approximately 2 weeks to feel any increases in strength or notice any growth. the reason i say this is from experience. i started a cyp/eq cycle, running the cyp at 600mg /week. when i bumped it to 800, it took just about 2 weeks to notice the difference.
    bask8kace brings up a good point though, if everything else is out of order, then the bump will do next to nothing.
    however, if diet and recuperation, along with training are spot on, then a bump is definitely worth a shot.

peace bb79

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have actually been thinking about this very situation. To me, and please feel free to shoot holes in my logic, this is the exact situation where a frontload or in this case a middle load should be used. The purpose of a frontload is not to kick start a cycle but to get blood levels at the constant desired level as quickly as possible to maximize the results while minimizing the sides associated with fluctuating hormone levels. You would have to chart out what the middle load would need to be but it seems like the perfect situation to me. I know it looks like a fancy pyramid but since their is no taper it really isn't. Ok guys have at it.

Originally posted by BASK8KACE
    Is this his first cycle? If it is, before you bump up the dose, look very closely at his nutrition, rest and workout.

Is he eating correctly? If not, he might get some gains off the 500mg/per week, but why waste the money and the AS?

Tell him to pay attention CLOSELY to the basics first. More often than not, it's the basics that mess a person up (lack of growth) NOT the dose.

Good luck to your friend.
    I already attacked the problem in this manner, but he is not gettting the gains he should be getting. However, i can't be with him all day so he could be telling me one thing and doing another.
    I am really strict about preaching "The Basics "

Thread Information