tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member

2nd cycle -- Please critique

Hey bros...I haven't been posting a whole lot lately, so a big "Texas HELLO" to a bunch of you guys I haven't visited with in a while!

Anyway, fixing to order second cycle - let me know your thoughts!

5'11
    190 lbs.
    12%bf
    serious lifting for about 3 years (on & off whole life)
    30 yrs young

wks 1-12
    test en 600 mg/wk
    eq 600 mg/wk
    liquidex .5mg/day (1st time with this-let me know if this is wrong)
    nolvadex on hand (no gyno problems last time)
    clomid

Both test & eq are QV products.

I'm a patient man, so not wanting to frontload any or try and get very fancy with any of it yet.

Last cycle was test en @ 400mg/wk and deca @ 300mg/wk. Kept about 10 solid pounds and dropped bf 3% (I ate almost TOO clean on last cycle, I was gaining lm and dropping bf at the same time??!!)

Let me know your thoughts and suggestions.

peace,

ttgb
    Last edited by tryingtogetbig; 10-17-2002 at 10:17 AM.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro if this is your second cycle id jsut bump it to 500 eack after all u got good resaults with the first one ,if its not broke why fix it ,u got lots of yrs to up mgs ,dont get greedy .eq and enethate are good,how bout some dbol in the beggining ?30 mgs aday 3 weeks .

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Hey bigN, thanks for the input. 500 ea wk may be better. I had NO side effects at all from the last one and didn't really start "feeling" anything major till week 8...and I only went 10 weeks. So, now that I think about it 500 should be okay and go for the 12 weeks instead of 10 weeks and maybe get to enjoy the pump a couple of weeks longer.

I did russian dbol last time and I sweated like a mofo 24/7. I stopped taking them after day 8, so I still have quite a few of them. May go ahead and jump start this one with what I have left...and notify my wife to change sheets again every day! I mean I was sweating BAD because of it!

Anyway, thanks for the input. I was pretty sure everything was in line with my cycle, but I always appreciate getting advice from the bros on here!

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information