Thread: Drinking Winny

Terinox is offline The One & Only

Drinking Winny

Alright, I have 30cc of Winny, but it is 100mg/cc which is high concentration. I was thinking about injecting, but that is gonna be rather pain in the ass. I've decided to drink it instead. Now, if i'm taking 50mg a day, that's only 1/2 a cc, so, how bad does this stuff taste? Can I just mix it with a little water in a shot glass??? I wanna just shoot it down like you would a shot of Vodka!

Do I HAVE to mix with a drink? People say that GRAPEFRUIT juice is a very good one to mix with, but that could be a hassle for me. So...what different drinks can I mix it with, and how bad will it taste?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I did the same with 30cc bottle of 100mg/ml winny. What I did was drew 1/2cc in a syringe took it out of the bottle drew back some more then removed the pin. From there I just squirted the plugger into my mouth grabbed a big glass of water and down she went. 50mg/ED for 60 days just like that.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Winny isn't that bad I just washed it down with water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

Originally posted by Shredz
    I did the same with 30cc bottle of 100mg/ml winny. What I did was drew 1/2cc in a syringe took it out of the bottle drew back some more then removed the pin. From there I just squirted the plugger into my mouth grabbed a big glass of water and down she went. 50mg/ED for 60 days just like that.

Really? So it didn't taste too bad? Which kind were you using? PVL?

I don't want to end up gagging on it and almost throw up

it doens't taste like anything really...just plain..you will be fine..just drink that water right away and it is all gone before you know it.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    guys...how much less effective in your opinion is drinking than injecting?

With personal experience speaking only i feel that there is no difference at all.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    I mixed mine with gatoraid and water. Cant taste a thing.

OG

gunner27 is offline Junior Member
    TT winny has a sort of sweet chemical flavor. Not good, but not too bad either. Another possibility if you don't want to drink it straight is to inject it into empty gel caps and swallow them.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    suck it up with a syringe, take the head off thr needle off and squirt it down your throat, it will tast a little bit bitter but it passes quickly, follow by haveing a glass of water to fully get all of it down their.

Sounds good guys, thnx for all the advice/feedback.

JCS
    JCS is offline Junior Member
    wow this just taught me something never new you could drink winny i am gonna be doing a 100mg to and i thought wow this is gonna hurt thanks just learned something new.....Bump

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    i think i am going to suck it out of the amps...take off the pin and swallow...awesome....

Originally posted by BigSus
    The best method is to put the winny in empty caps (available in health stores). This way you don't taste it and no liquid is lost in your inner tubes...

You mean like withdraw with the needle, take the pin off, and inject into the capsules? How big of a capsule can you buy??? Also, are they legal to buy (in Canada) and what are they called exactly? Empty gelatin capsules?

jjjjjjj is offline New Member
    TEIRNOX

WHAT PART OF CANADA ARE YOU FROM?

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    TT winny is good shit. Taste a little mediciney. I drank it will killer results, I couldn't wa;l on an inclined treadmill anymore cause my back would get too pumped. This was at 50mg Ed.

gunner27 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Terinox

You mean like withdraw with the needle, take the pin off, and inject into the capsules? How big of a capsule can you buy??? Also, are they legal to buy (in Canada) and what are they called exactly? Empty gelatin capsules?
    Alternatively, you can just stick the needle into the gel cap and inject directly into it that way. I find that easier than taking the caps apart and trying to get them back together. Be careful and don't hold onto them too long after you fill them, or the winny might start dissolving them (it did w/ the ones I had).

Originally posted by jjjjjjj
    TEIRNOX

WHAT PART OF CANADA ARE YOU FROM?

I'm in the toronto area dude, I'm guessing your in Canada too

And thnx for the replies guys, sounds good, I will get those caps asap!

Thnx again
    T.

DHARB is offline Junior Member
    So if it is just as effective to drink winny why the hell does anybody inject?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quick question, I unfortanetly can only afford the winny tabs, now should you take them on an empty stomach or does it matter? Figured I'd ask since the subject is at hand.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    Quick question, I unfortanetly can only afford the winny tabs, now should you take them on an empty stomach or does it matter? Figured I'd ask since the subject is at hand.
    Hey Big T, for me i take everything with food in my stomach. Im pretty sensitive to meds, supps, vitamins..etc on an empty stomach so i make sure i have something before i take anything. JMO

OG

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Thanks again. I was hoping it wouldn't matter do to the fact I'm always eating......it's kinda hard to take something on an empty stomach! LOL

alevok Guest
    zambon winny tastes like milk, but I still prefer using for my spot shots. thats the best by far. They say it is only 60% effective when you drink it compared to injections.

axe312 is offline New Member
    I would say injection is much more effective that oral. Too many things happened when doing oral.

Originally posted by axe312
    I would say injection is much more effective that oral. Too many things happened when doing oral.
    Not sure if this is true or not (i think it is) but if you inject it, the Winny STILL goes through your liver...so what's the dif???

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You avoid the first pass of the liver when injecting but that isn't much added protection. I have argued and looked at this from both sides and in the end I don't see how it can be much more effective taken from injection as opposed to oral administration. Don't get me wrong I prefer site injections but don't think theresmuch added uptake advantage. The 60% effectiveness number is taken from a horrible study involving sled dogs and nitrogen uptake. I am sure someone will post it so I can pull my hair out.

Thread Information