Thread: Fina Problems

BlGdawg is offline New Member

Fina Problems

I've been crushing my Fina up and taking it with an andro...sublingually. I know that it can be made into an injectable, rubbed it on with DMSO, or snorted. Am i wasting my time taking it sublingually or will this work, maybe not as well but will it work? Its been two weeks and I have been seeing very good results but im not sure if this is jsut the prohormones or if the Fina has anything to do with it. Thanks guys

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    snorting it?? i heard of swallowing the pils or chewing them up but snorting it ??? ugh..

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Snorting fina?!? Thats a new one on me bro. Best thing to do is make it into injectable. U'll be wasting ur money IMO any other way. Is there a reason why u dont want to inject? ITs not hard at all to make. I have pictured step by step instructions if that will help? PM me if u want it.

OG

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    alright let me think this through... snorting it wouldnt be the best thing hell i think that would be pretty freaking dangerous since it will enter your blood stream through your mucas membranes.. DONt snort your fina, jsut chew and swallow or use dmso if you wanna stink!

BlGdawg is offline New Member
    DMSO makes me stink of garlic......chicks have been knocking down my door since they found out i've been sporting the stench of garlic

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by BlGdawg
    DMSO makes me stink of garlic......chicks have been knocking down my door since they found out i've been sporting the stench of garlic
    LOL, i bet.. I sent u that PM bro. Check it out. If u have any questions let me know.

OG

Thread Information