maximized is offline Junior Member

my ultimate 'gain 30lbs' cycle. :)

Just wanted some critique on my cycle. Ive been researching and reading for about 15 months now about steroids . Ive been lifting for about 6 years now. I havnt done a cycle up until this point because i was random drug tested like every 2 months. Now thats over. So now it can begin. im at 6'1", 192lbs right now. not sure on my bf, but id say its like 10-13%. My ultimate goal is around 215lbs. Im thinkin of this:

sust 500mg/wk 1-8
    eq 400mg/wk 1-10
    dbol 30mg /ed 1-4
    zambon amps 50mg /ed 7-12
    arimidex .25mg/ed 1-15
    clomid therapy

only thing im worried about is bloatness from the dbol. i really dont want it (who does). let me know your opinions.

thanks. peace.

max

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Run the sus for longer, maybe up the dbol a little, the arimidex will help with the bloat. Also, some may disagree, but I see no point in running arimidex woth clomid therapy.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I've never used sus, I think test enan is better for first timers jmo, run your test 10-12 weeks. You need to run at least 1000mg of ALA with that d-bol and winny, they're both hard on the liver.

JohnnyB

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with JP and Johnny...extend (test and EQ) it by 2 weeks at least. Like JP said, no need to run the dex with the clomid, and like Jonny said, get your hands on some ALA (alpha liopoic acid). If you can't get ALA, get milk thistle and run it at 1000mg/day. Other than that things look good, you have done your homework! Good work!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Bro, you got a good cycle, every thing looks in check. Eat, Workout, Eat, Sleep, Eat, and Eat more. You will get your 30lbs, but your diet, training and resting all need to be in check to grow.

durbin22 is offline Member
    Get some Enanthate instead of the sus. Run it 10 weeks at 500mg/wk. If you don't want the bloat then I wouldn't bother. On the other hand dbol is good to kick start your cycle. Eat like a horse and you will definately grow off that cycle. Good luck!

Thanks guys for the replies. Im in kind of a dilemma. Some people are saying this is a good cycle. Others are saying its too much for my first cycle and should do just a 'sust/dbol ' only cycle. And ive sent my source like 2 emails in the last week with no reply. blah blah! Wish me luck, and please let me know your oppinions on this cycle vs 'sust/dbol only' for my first.

peace.

max

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    It 's definitely not too much, most of us are just saying you need to extend it and maybe drop the sus if possible. Much of the test in that sus will not kick in until wk 4 or 5. Besides, 500mg/wk is light if you're running sus. Enanthate would be much better

Ok, thats my final cycle then. Ill do this except ill do enanthate instead of sus at 10 weeks/500mg. Im stoked, thanks a lot!

-max

Thread Information