Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

"It begins," he says slowly and deliberately, pronunciating every syllable so as...

...to invoke in his audience a sense of awe and rapture, keeping them transfixed on every word as if these would be the last they would ever hear.

Yeah, so anyway, it's the damndest thing, I had planned on starting fina this weekend, but somehow the damn fina got anxious to start or something and somehow managed to inject itself into me this morning. Oh well, guess I'm starting now. WOO HOO!!!!

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    Nate,

You have that problem too? I find that if I dont lock my pins up in a safe or something or have my wife hide them from me, they manage to find my ass pretty quickly! Damn things have NO PATIENCE!!!! Next thing you know, I'm walking around with a few cc's of oil in my ass!!!

LOL!!!!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I know! Thank you! Damn juice has no patience. I told, repeatedly I might add, not to jump the gun here and to just sit tight - all in good time I said. But noooooooo, it's always now or never with that damn stuff.

LMAO!!! I gotta agree bros. Those damn little darts just can't sit still can they!! The little bastards jump you when you're not looking!!! LOL

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    ROFLMAO!!!

Oh geez!! I love this forum!

Ya know, my big problem is those damn pills that seem to roll into my mouth and down my damn throat. And see, they are small enough to hide under my tongue til I swallow. Your right too, you cant tell them anything. Like a buncha damn impatient kids! Oh well, such is life.

4plates is offline Banned
    dont you hate that.its a mystery that i havent been able to figure out either hehehe

Thread Information