007dark is offline New Member

a pinch between testicles....

i´ve done many cycles before but until now
    i realize that around the 5th week (test 500wk or eq600wk) i feel kind of like a pinch, 1 or 1.5 inches above the middle- between the testicles and the anus, sometimes i feel it when in a stretching movement, sometimes it just happens, its not constant it happens in average 2 times a week ---
    does this make sense to anybody?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    WTF!!!!!!!

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    bro sometimes when I sneeze real hard I get like a cramp feeling in that area but only when I sneeze real hard it doesnt happen on its own. I guess it has to do with straining that area. I dont know what else to say

does that happens to you WHILE IN A CYCLE or always?

hardgainer21 is offline Junior Member
    bump, ive felt something like that

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I know exaxtly what you are talking about cause when i was on my cycle I would get those quick unexpected pains there , it would happen every now and then but havent felt them in a while now but those pains are a sharp pinch pain thats uncomfortable as hell.

McBain is offline Member
    It is most likely inflammation of the prostate. Pickup some finastride and run it at 1-1.25mg ed and/or pickup some saw palmetto. I'd take care of it because it _can_ get serious, not to mention that if your prostate is blowing up like that it is not happy and an unhappy prostate can lead to prostate cancer down the road...

4plates is offline Banned
    its probably a turd trying to play peek-a-boo,and your ass is pushing it back in,lol
    but then again what the hell do i know

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    I think i know what your talking about. I used to get a horrible sharp pain in that area when i tried to take a piss right after a really hard workout. I wasn't on a cyle or anything, and it hasnt' happened recently, so i don't know what the fuck the problem was. It must have looked pretty funny though, me crying in pain at the urinal in the gym locker room.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by McBain
    It is most likely inflammation of the prostate. Pickup some finastride and run it at 1-1.25mg ed and/or pickup some saw palmetto. I'd take care of it because it _can_ get serious, not to mention that if your prostate is blowing up like that it is not happy and an unhappy prostate can lead to prostate cancer down the road...

although im no doctor, this would have been my diagnosis as well. i had these same cramping type feelings when i ran dbol in my last cycle, and was only after i was done urinating. the saw palmetto fixed things nicely though, and i havent had any problems since. of course i didnt do any dbol on this current cycle either. nice call mcbain.........

peace bb79

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    prostate problems are no joke

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member
    4plates, ur crazy man, never cease to entertain me!

Billmister is offline Member
    i used to get that to before... happend rarely but like sometimes i would bust a nut and i would feel like a whole cramp under my nutz.. weird. not now though

drpkckmrphy1 is offline Junior Member
    you gotta be kiddin' me.LOL!!!

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by Tom
    prostate problems are no joke
    Agreed, if you think it is a joke read this thread...it will straighten you the fuck out http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/sh...rostate+cancer

Take care of this shit. This is not normal and make sure you get the finger test on your physicals. Obviously no one enjoys it.....I hope but I'd rather get a finger up my ass once every year than get prostate cancer...

My only concern with taking DHT inhibitors while taking test is that supposidly this increases aromatization and I'm gyno prone as is. So it's a tight-rope walk for me.

It is not something to fuck around with though. If you are feeling symptoms you could already have a serious problem. Often prostate problems can persist without any symptoms at all (unless you get the finger test) and when you finally DO get symptoms it is often too late. Definitely start with some finastride or saw palmetto, maybe get a checkup with your doc too and mention it to him. If your doc is unaware of your AAS usage and you absolutely do not wish to tell him (although I suggest you do) just say prostate cancer runs in your family.
    Last edited by McBain; 10-17-2002 at 01:13 AM.

thanks McBain, so... by the location and symptoms you think is prostate related?

i thought the enlargment of the prostate always mean problems urinating...
    i dont have any symptoms except for that pinch
    Last edited by 007dark; 10-17-2002 at 01:20 AM.

McBain is offline Member
    I am pretty confident in saying yes. I am unsure on exact dosages to run saw palmetto but go tomorrow to your local supp store and pick some up and do a search either here or on EF, you will find the proper dosages to run it. Finastride is better imo and more effective; however a bit more expensive but not really that bad. It's worth it for your health I think.

I would also recommend talking to your doc to be sure it's nothing serious. Better to catch something serious earlier than later, don't freak out or anything though bro, it is probably nothing really if you get some saw palmetto or finastride NOW, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Also how old are you and does prostate cancer run in your family? If you are over 30 I would definitely recommend getting the finger test from your doc.

McBain is offline Member
    Urination problems are often associated with prostate problems but they are not a neccessity in diagnosing prostate problems.

If you have anymore questions about prostate problems or just general endocrinology questions I would definitely recommend reading that thread I posted above. Sure it is a LONG ass thread but it is packed with good info.
    Last edited by McBain; 10-17-2002 at 01:25 AM.

im 31 and as far as i know i dont have cancer
    in my family..
    you think its possible that every time i do a cycle my prostate enlarges and when i stop, the enlargment fades?
    good advice thanks..

McBain is offline Member
    It is very possible this happens. Just because the prostate enlargement fades though, doesn't mean you are in the clean down the road. Prostate cancer is one of the things you have to watch out for because it CAN pop up down the road seemingly without warning. Hence why getting tested yearly is important. Good luck with it bro, I'm sure you will be fine, I just had to give yoiu all this advice on the off chance that you do have a serious problem. So don't worry too much, just take my advice and you should be fine. Pickup some saw palmetto tomorrow (do a search for the dosages) and maybe order some finastride too. Also call your doc and either come clean with him about AAS usage or just make up some bullshit about family history bla bla and tell him you want his finger up your ass ASAP

thank you very much Mc

123A is offline Junior Member
    bump

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by 007dark
    thank you very much Mc
    No prob bro, hope everything turns out well. Let us know how the treatment goes and if the pain persists. If the pain does persist DEFINITELY talk to your doc.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    no need to get para test does enlarge ur prostrate, simple as that, so does eca, just go get the "DRE" as i said in the other thread, then you will know if its prostrate or not. No point panicing urself by listening to horror stories and reading what u can about cancer. As i said I dont think that is the pain ur describing, just my exp, by the way I have had enlarged prostrate also have sportsmans hernia

peace

pump4 is offline New Member
    I had something like that and went to the doctor. After I had a hard workout and went to take a leak it happened, but not all the time. I went to the doc and he checked everything out. He said it was just cause of the stress from my workouts. my vessels in my testicles got inflamed and it will go away. Well it went away

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Also, they have just come out with a blood test that detects prostate cancer so fingers up the butt can be the contingency plan

thanks everyone i hope this helps others too..

Thread Information