Thread: Drug tests

JCS
    JCS is offline Junior Member

Drug tests

Ok want to make sure this is not a gym rumor and its a fact. When taking a standard drug test for say a new job or something on the job. Do they run you for ASI always thought and heard that AS testing was to expensive and it was not a standard Drug test. They have to specifically test for AS. Is there any truth to this or will you fail a like a random piss test. A lot of places give random tests mine is one of them they just draw names and you go pee. Like i said i didnt think AS would show up unless they ran you for that. Anyone have any info or know where i could find it?

Definst is offline New Member
    To the best of my knowledge they have to specifically test for AS, curious to see what others think of this.

JCS
    Me to bro hope to get some info...

CTX
    CTX is offline New Member
    If your job requires drug testing then they have to have a written policy. On their policy they usually have what drugs are being tested for. See if you can get a copy of their drug testing policy. Most companies do not test for AS.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I can't say all jobs don't test for it but when I went through the drug screening for my present job I was on the gear and they didn't test for it. Also when I joined the Navy I was on juice when I was going through all the tests and they never said anything. So in my opinoin they won't test for it unless stated.

JCS
    thanks for the info guys...

Thread Information