w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

question on halo

has anyone here ever used halo alone?? i am looking at doing for my second cycle. my first cycle consisted of fina @ 100mg/ed. loved the resluts from that and have heard nothing but good stuff on halo. any help would be appreciated

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    Are you worried about weight classes?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I have heard good things about halo, but also a lot about how harsh it is on the liver. Can you provide some more details as to why you would choose halo for a second cycle?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    weight class does not matter. i am looking to do it for the hardening effects and incresed agression. i am a boxer.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i've used halo in almost every cycle

i like it for it's ability to give you density that doesn't disappear once you get off it.as far as increased agression IMO that's BS.if you want that get cheque drops if you can find them although they are pretty toxic.don't expect amazing gains in strength because i don't think that's the case and i've used it about 6 times.strength is ok not fantastic IMO.good for density and great great pumps almost to the point of having to wait 15 mins for them to go down to continue to work out.that;s my long term experience w/ it.hope it helps

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Jay how do you dosage Halo?

rick1979 is offline New Member
    halo is great for aggression.i also box i take 20mg. a day 2 weeks out from a fight,but yes it is very liver toxic.

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by w_rballs
    weight class does not matter. i am looking to do it for the hardening effects and incresed agression. i am a boxer.
    Youre better off with Tren than Halo.

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member

Everyones different

Halo is the best... I did 50mg/day with 600mg/wk of EQ and 800mg/wk of test cyp. I loved it. Halo didn't make me any more aggressive than I normally am. I normally have a short fuse and dont take any shit. Anyway, My buds do Halo all the time and they pick up strenght but no size, I mean like they increase their bench alot on just Halo alone. They drink alot too, I'm not saying thats smart, but they do what they want and haven't had any liver problems. Worse case scenario go get your liver values checked a week or two into it, go to a walk in medical center and pay the money, My liver is worth the blood test to me. I am no expert and I am only sharing personal expieriences, so if something isn't right, you're on your own. Peace -H

Thread Information