m16a2 is offline Senior Member

3 Weeks into cycle -- gains?

Tommarrow will be three weeks into my cycle. 300 mg/deca and 400mg/test enan per week. I started at around 187-188 and now I am a little under 193. I am just wondering when the weight starts to come in? I see myself getting a little more cut, but I don't think I'm having much water retention. Should I expect sudden gains in the next week? I have been eating well, and training hard. I'm just wondering if everything is looking on track.

Thanks

Lift Chief is offline Member
    i didn't notice weight gain results from enanthate until the 5th week... should start noticing more strength by week 4 though if you havent already. Deca should be around week 4 too. My gains in strength and size weren't sudden off of test and eq- it was more steady and consistent.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Cool, actually I already notice the strength gains I think. I'm just wondering what to expect in the next week.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Week 4 should be more of the same strength gains only more noticable, at least from the test (cant speak about deca ). Majority of weight gain came later in the cycle for me.

bump for you for more info--

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    Normally around week 5. Thats why most people will do dbol /abombs or a short acting ester like prop or maybe sust.

Thread Information