steel10 is offline Junior Member

Post Cycle Hairloss Temporary?

I finished a 14 week cycle (I know it was a bit on the long side) of 300mg/deca , 400 mg/ cyp and 30 mg d-bol (week 1-4). During the cycle, I noticed a small amount of hairloss-- however, not when looking in mirror, just when showering I would see a few hairs in my hands after shampooing. Now I am off my cycle for about 6 weeks and I am still getting the loose hairs in the shower and have noticed a small difference on top when looking in the mirror. I am 22 years old and I think I am prone for Male Pattern Baldness. My question is that is it normal to notice a little hairloss during and post cycle and then have your hair go back to normal once your body regulates more or is it more that once it starts, you are on your way to losing your hair? Obviously I am a bit concerned and wanted to hear some feedback and/or advice. Thank you.

Zombikiller is offline Banned
    it could be temporary,my friend had that happen to him on a cycle but it cleared up post cycle.use nizorol shampoo if
    the problem persists.it helps to block DHT build up in the scalp.is your mothers father bald by any chance?

Yeah, my mother's father was bald-- as was my father and his father. It def. runs in the family. Anyway, any more comments/advice on my original post greatly appreciated.
    steel10

element_19_98 is offline New Member
    the same thing is happening to me steel i posted a question rearding the same thing "if the hairloss will stop and growback once your off cycle" its only coming out just a little in the shower and in the morning when i brush it but im so worried i think im gonna stop mid cycle if i dont get some sort of resolve im qutting mid-cycle id rather have my hair

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    saw palmetto works but it will inhibit your gains on the cycle

Any more opinions? What I would like to know is if any of you have lost some hair during and post cycle and then after some time without using if your hair began to come back to how it was...
    Thank you.

bump for more feedback on original post.

Thread Information