carl08 is offline Junior Member

sustanon and dianabol cycle for novice

hi every1.....would jus t like to know if sus 250 and dianabol is a good cycle to begin with???i have been training for 2yr im 22 6ft tall..and weigh 13stone5....i would say that a stone to maybe a stone and quarter is muscle..i train 5 times a week
    monday..chest
    tues...back
    weds...legs
    thurs....shoulders n traps
    fri...bis and tris
    also i eat atleast 3 large meals a day plus diffrent snacks like tuna sandwichs in between...
    also wonderd if the dianabol iv got are good they are blue hearts and 10mg???how much should i take and for how long

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    How's your bodyfat?

Your diet need a lot of wotk. Three meals a day and some snacks are nothing.

Do the proper research on the diet forum.
    Steroids are not magic pills and without a proper diet they won't work.

i have 3 main meals....plus i wouldnt say snacks but id say like a shake plus a sand wich ansd yoghurt.... i eat 3 big carb meals a day wiv protein...is that good or bad....how much roughly would i put on if i took the gear??and how do you keep it ?....wen people say ya keep it does that mean for good aslon as you train?

also dont know my body fat but im not fat realy ya can see it all the apart from my abs

eny1 out there got sum more views on this?

no nobody????

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    How often do you plan on running the Sust and Dbol ? You gotta give us a little more info dude. Is this your first time using gear? I would reccomend reading a little more before you start. As Chuck said they are not magic pills, you really have to have your shit together or you can wind up wasting your money. You also need to lay out your goals, what you hope to acheieve from cycling. Don't think I am flaming you bro because I am not by any means. Their are some guys here who are freakin steroid guru's and are more than willing to help, but you gotta help yourself first. Take a couple days to go through the forums. Their is a search engine here... use it. I think you will find some great info. Also depending on what your goals are check the diet forum for some good tips their as well. And finally, do you have a PCT planned out. If you don't DO NOT start a cycle until you have read about it and have it planned. Their is a forum for that as well. Anyway you can PM me if you want, but I think you will find the answers with a little searching.. Good Luck Bro and keep us posted

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Check out the stickies in the diet forum, they will teach you how to construct a decent diet plan.

Also research what a PCT is,

And we need more info on how your planning to use the compounds.

Hey man Shift and Chuck are just a couple of the guys I was talking about. Some of these dudes don't have a freakin clue what they are talking about. Big ruls too. Listen to them man

thanks for the help lads ive got pct planned..its nolvadex ..is this wot i need...and sumguy told me about sum capsules but he didnt say wot they are...yeh this is my first time using but i am defo not touching untill i find all the help possible..i have read a book and also loads ov stuff on net the last few weeks...the reason i bought the blue 10mg is becuz i was told they are rare and a good buy so i bought 150 ov them as i thought this is efficient for a 6 or 8 wk course...

i was thinking ov using the sust at 2ml a week split into 2 seperate days over the week...also 20 to 30 mg ov the blue dianabol ....is that bad or is it right?n yeh shifty and chuck seem to know there shit as u see there names posted on most threads

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    u should really do alot more research than this brother..all jokes aside..i think u are goin to mess ur body up

well for my use wot would be an appropriate dose ov sust a week...as iv constantly been told to take 2 times pw...and 20 to 30 mg ov blue dbol ....

You really need to post up some goals and such. Maybe Sust. EOD and 30mg of Dbol a week.. Dont quote me on this one though, its just what I have read. Again man, please read. I am going to stop and leave this to Shifty, or Big.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by carl08 View Post
    well for my use wot would be an appropriate dose ov sust a week...as iv constantly been told to take 2 times pw...and 20 to 30 mg ov blue dbol....
    only u can answer that...we can all advise u what is good and what will mess up ur body...i cant tell u what to take and how much to take....u need to do more research man...all ur tellin me is that u will do 2 shots of sust a week..talk in numbers dont give geralized info..break ur cycle down completely

as i said..i would advise u to do more research on ur cycle AS WELL as ur pct..u still have alot to learn..educate urself and then come back with a question like

"hey i was thinkin of injectin a 10ml vial of sust in 2 weeks, is this wise?"

then we can tell u what we think would be wise for u to do

I dont know Emilio, he needs to research a lot more. I was kinda hoping one of the monitors would come in and lay it down. I would rather give no advice than bad advice.
    Just read Carl, thats my recomendation to you. If a monitor steps in and lays it down go with that. Pretty sure Sust needs to be taken EOD and 30 mg of dbol for 4 to 5 weeks seems to be the general consices.

i was planning on takin 1ml ov sust twice a week also 30 mg ov dbol a day for 8 weeks...now i have the nolvadex for after the cycle but do i need enything else for the dbol as ive heard alot that it aromatizes quite easily???to run wiv the sus and dbol...

im doin plenty ov research but i just wana make sure every thing with you guys cuz dont want to mess enyfing up...and yeh im sorry if i dont tell it properly like doses a week and that...ill be as clear as ican

1ml means nothing...

We need to know the strength of the dose.

And can you please stop using text slang, it doesn't take much time to type things properly.

Thanks Shifty for stepping in on this one... Good Luck Dude

sorry shifty for the text slang you know what it is like here in the uk....if you could lay it on a plate for me like the other guys said i would be very greatfull

the strength of the dose is 1 millilitre of sustanon 250 twice a week

You need to lay everything out for him dude... How much Sust do you have and what is the dose....Example... 20 amps at 250mg per amp. The mg each dbol pill is, say 10mg and you have 100 pills. Their great guys, but not mind readers.. Hope this helps bro

Dbol for 8 weeks is to much..

4 weeks will be good as the shorter esters from the sus will kick in, so no need for to much of a kickstart.

Also dbol tends to give a lot of guys bloat, so 8 weeks could make that worse.

For PCT use the nolva, but look at the PCT section and read pheedno's sticky and understand why you need to take those compounds.. follow that PCT so you will need clomid and arimidex extra.

Im not going to lay in on a plate, we encourage members to do there own research as understanding is key.

Don't start this cycle till your diet is in check though.
    If it isn't you will still gain, but then loose everything cause it won't be quality gains.
    This is why diet is important, it is the real key to your goals.

thanks tjm....i have 16 250mg amps of sustanon and have 150 blue dbol 10 mg each for an 8 week course but do i need enything else to run with the course....also i have nolvadex for after the course is this all i need...also this is my first time and have read loads on it on the forums i just need to know if this is what i should do or a diffrent cycle

thanks shifty i will follow those guide lines and check the pct forums and get some more knowledge

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    Dbol for 8 weeks is to much..

4 weeks will be good as the shorter esters from the sus will kick in, so no need for to much of a kickstart.

Also dbol tends to give a lot of guys bloat, so 8 weeks could make that worse.

For PCT use the nolva, but look at the PCT section and read pheedno's sticky and understand why you need to take those compounds.. follow that PCT so you will need clomid and arimidex extra.

Im not going to lay in on a plate, we encourage members to do there own research as understanding is key.

Don't start this cycle till your diet is in check though.
    If it isn't you will still gain, but then loose everything cause it won't be quality gains.
    This is why diet is important, it is the real key to your goals.

not only that 8 weeks on oral dbol will be HELL on ur liver..make sure u have plenty of milk thistle on hand...get ur diet straight...also get somethin as an extra precausion just in case of gyno..i like to cover all corners just in case the worst happens...with this being ur 1st cycle and all u dont know how ur body is gonna react....
    Last edited by Emilio_Rebenga; 05-08-2008 at 11:35 AM.

No Prob bro, just listen to Shifty man, he knows his shit. If he sys four weeks on Dbol go with that. Emilio is right too, it will be really hard on your liver. I learned that one the hard way. Just take some more time to research the forums and you will find the answers. How long do you wanna cycle for? Pretty sure the Sust. should be taken EOD to get some good gains. Also, get a great diet. The diet forum is AWESOME and you should learn a ton.. Good Luck Dude and keep us posted...TJ

was gonna cycle for 6 to 8 weeks tj.....but yes hes right i think ....

I am sure he is bro... Go at least 8 weeks though. Whats you diet looking like???

well i have not been up2 scratch lately but this is how i plan for it to be...

meal1 50grms oats..protein shake 40grms..2wholemeal bread.with low fat cheese spread

meal2 can off tuna..banana.. yoghurt

meal3 jacket potato and beans.3 egg whites 1tin tuna

meal 4pre workout apple protein shake

meal 5post workout..powerade sports drink 50 grams whey shake

meal 6 spageeti lean mince or chicken breast or rice and chicken

meal7 half pint skimmed milk 1 tin of tuna...

Again dude you really gotta post up what you wanna do. Bulk or cut. Sust will make you bulk up. You really need to check out the diet forum to dude

i wana bulk but i will add more to that if i need to

Thread Information