Thread: SWAT Team

DHARB is offline Junior Member

SWAT Team

My friend just got a friendly little visit from the local SWAT. They busted down all the doors and came in with guns drawn. He got caught with around 70 bottles of gear. I am wondering how much jail time he is looking, anybody got any ideas? Have there been alot of busts lately or was he just unlucky?

DHarb

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Well he is definitely unluckly...that sucks bro. But the charges depend on where it all happened and how much the person has in there posesstion. 70 bottles is not considered under personal use, so it is hard to tell you a for sure answer.

Wish him all the best though.

Yeah I don't think anyone could use 70 bottles in a cycle, well maybe ronnie or flex. I know they set bail at 80 grand for the poor bastard.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    $80,000 damn bro...where did this happen?

It happened in Texas. You can read about in the College Station newspaper from what i hear. He was a the dealer for alot of shit around there, so yall aggies may start to get a little smaller.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Damn...that sux...I live in Houston, what's up with all these damn busts....I think I am getting scared of all this shit!!!

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    Its definately some crazy shit going down! Everyone has to be extra careful. Hope everything works out for your bro!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    D do you have that link to the article? Or isn't it online?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Damn this makes me nervous. I'm fixing to make an order and it's my first time through the mail. I'm actually having second thoughts. I know I'll chance it but I have my reasons to worry. aspecialy with my kods.

I don't think the article is online, i was told by one of the guys roomates in was in the paper. It happened wednesday night so it is prob in thrusday and friday's paper. I don't live in coll0ege station so I have not access to the paper. I do know the feds have cars on all the roomates because they are looking for trails. Guess you get in trouble when you buy all your shit in cash and don't have a job.

He probably didn't get popped from ordering. It most likely happend cuz word got out around town that he was dealing.
    BigT try to go domestic and if not take a trip to Mex, cuz your certainly close enough.....

MBaraso, this might sound stupid but I recently have come across new sources and I know one is Intl. I need to check to see if the others are domestic. Thanks for the encouragement. I don't care about fines, jailtime, just loosing my wife and kids!!!! Just call me paranoid!LOL

Yeah he was not ordering, he was running 20grand at a time across the border, be careful if you bring it across, they have been cracking down lately. If you are caught, the first time they will prob let you go with a small fine if you only have a bottle or two. I had a roomate get caught and they let him go, just took his gear. Next time he went across they ran his ID. They took him in and busted his balls for an hour or so.

I found it. I was right lol He got caught cuz he word got out about him.
    Sucks for him....

http://www.theeagle.com/region/local...02steroids.htm

Damn that sucks.....wonder how A&M's season's going to turn out like now!LMAO

Well tex i'm only encourging you to go domestic because alot of packs have been getting seized lately coming into the country. When you order domestic the packs don't go thru customs therefore you up your chances of getting your gear :-)

Thanks for the link MBaraso, I don't live there so I had not seen the article. MBaraso are you in the A&M area?

M, I get what you're saying.....trust me I don't plan on going Intl. but I need to check to see if the other ones are domestic.....I hope so.

No actually I'm not anywhere near Tx. I'm in the east but I was just curious to see what the deal was w/ this guy getting busted so I did a search to find the article.
    Very few bust's happen around my area probably because if we did have alot of bust's...over half the law enforcement in my area would be in jail lol

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    That sucks 710 ml that's definately not for one cycle.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I read the article and one thing I found disturbing was this:

Montano, who lives at Exchange Apartments on Luther Street, told police he used to sell the drugs to pay for college. But he said he hadn’t sold the steroids in a while, according to court documents. He told police that the drugs were old and he kept them in the safe.
    What the hell is this guy talking to police and confessing to things he may or may not have done. Remember kids, until your lawyer shows up the only words out of your mouth should be: "I will speak with you after I have received legal counsel" or something of that effect!

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    Damn...kid was in school and probably just making a little cash on the side.....tip my ass...someone snitched probably to save their own ass

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    shit that sucks. I agree i bet some buddy fvker was in some trouble so they snitched to help themselves out. I hope the best for the bro that got caught.

Thread Information