tryingtogain is offline Member

your imputs on anavar?

i heard anavar is a relativly safe steriods b/c it is low androgenic and it does not stunt growth. also i heard is does not mess up your test producton. anyone have good gains from a anavar cycle alone. it seems like a fairly good roid since the side effects are very low

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Anavar is good for slow gains that are easily kept. If you do 8 weeks of var at 40-50mg/day you can gain roughly 12 (maybe 15 if you eat like crazy and take in plenty of creatine) lbs. The problem is the COST, anavar cycles alone usually cost more than a heavy cycle involving several exotic substances. Anavar is not very liver toxic and does not hit HTPA very hard, but I would still advise using clomid post cycle to keep your gains as it does still supress the HTPA.

McBain is offline Member
    Well I am pretty sure the anavar was responsible for my cholesterol problems. I'm sure they will be temporary but it's not mother's milk you have to respect it and it CAN supress natural test production! However out of all AAS drugs I would def say anavar is the safest. Definitely throw in creatine at 8-10g daily too.

Honestly though I think running test at low dosages is very safe as well and will yield much better gains. I ran an anavar/test prop cycle, do a search for t-prop under my name. I loved the cycle.

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by nj_
    Anavar is good for slow gains that are easily kept. If you do 8 weeks of var at 40-50mg/day you can gain roughly 12 (maybe 15 if you eat like crazy and take in plenty of creatine) lbs. The problem is the COST, anavar cycles alone usually cost more than a heavy cycle involving several exotic substances. Anavar is not very liver toxic and does not hit HTPA very hard, but I would still advise using clomid post cycle to keep your gains as it does still supress the HTPA.
    I would be very surprised if you kept 12lbs from just an 8 week cycle of anavar and creatine unless you are very far from your natural potential. I'd shoot for like 8lbs or so. It will harden you up nicely and the vascularity and mild fat burning properties is nice. If you are going to compete I would def recommend anavar before a comp.

anavar would be my first cycle and gaining 8 lbs i would be very satificed b/c i have been having a hard time gaining. does it convert to DHT? my problem is finding a source to get it. maybe i can find someone near me who can hook me up with some

nj_
    No, anavar does not convert to DHT. McBain, I suggested roughly 12lbs because I was under the impression that this would be his first cycle and I've seen people gain around 10-12 on their first cycle when its based on var.

McBain is offline Member
    Really? That is surprising but maybe you are right, I was under the impression that gains would not be that substantial but I could be mistaken.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Anavar is my favorite AS. Why, because I get everything I want from it. Helps me lean out while preserving lean mass. Great pumps. Crazy vascularity. No sides at all. Your not going to grow like you would using Test, but I feel much better on Var. Test makes me feel big...and bloated...puffy....but big. Anavar makes me feel lean, strong, hard, all the while getting no sides like acne, bloat, hairloss, loss of libido. I would be on it year round if I could afford it. The gains are Solid.

how much does a 6 week or 8 week cycle cost?

it depends on what kind you running bro

juiceon2 is offline New Member

Re: your imputs on anavar?

Originally posted by tryingtogain
    i heard anavar is a relativly safe steriods b/c it is low androgenic and it does not stunt growth. also i heard is does not mess up your test producton. anyone have good gains from a anavar cycle alone. it seems like a fairly good roid since the side effects are very low
    It depends on what your goals are. Personally, I would use the money on something else. A rule of thumb: more sides = more drastic gains less sides = less gains. It's a tradeoff you'll have to decide for yourself.

this would be my fist cycle and since im kinda young i wna take one that has less side effects and 5 or 8 lbs gain i would be just fine for me since i cant seem to gain anymore wich is messed up cause im still a lightweight

how old are you?

nj_
    Originally posted by tryingtogain
    how much does a 6 week or 8 week cycle cost?
    Depends on the brand and how much you are running. It's not cheap though so be prepared to shell out the $.

McBain is offline Member
    I've seen some people pay up to $2 per 2.5mg pill, cheapest real anavar I've seen is $1 for 10mg pill (generic anavar but lab tested). PLEASE NO PM'S FOR A SOURCE

Thread Information