JCS
    JCS is offline Junior Member

Truth about Fina

Ok i heard from a pretty experienced guy that Fina could be taken without converting it. He was saying that if you popped the pills 2 a day you would get about 17% absorbtion? he also said you could just crush them up and rub it on your leg for instance with a benzine cream and you would still get absorbtion that way any truth to this?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    It's true but not highly recommended. At 17% absorbtion you would have to pop a shit load of tabs to make it worth while. There is also the topical method but it is usually applied using the DMSO mehtod. The drawback to this method is two fold...first it is not as effective as injecting and second you will end up smelling like a clove of garlic (your social life will take an ass kicking). If you are interested in tren I recommend reading as much as possible on all methods of application. I think you will find that as far as cost vs. effectivness, home conversion is BY FAR your best bet. Good luck bro.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Make it and inject it. You'll have great results.

latman49 is offline Member
    Convert it and inject it....it is easy as hell. I am doing 1cc ED and the injections are easy and painless. One bit of advice, though, go with a 1'' 21 gauge pin.....I got 23 gauge and it takes forever to draw it up into the syringe.

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    you def dont want to go with a DMSO unless you enjoy smelling like shit.

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    i used dmso and didn't notice any smell

JCS
    well sounds easy enough only thing is kits are illegal in my state syringes are illegal to buy without a prescrip.....i will ahve to look into it thanks guys

Mastiff is offline Member
    My brother uses DMSO and he smells like a garlic patch. He says he can't smell it. When I'm in the car with him I keep the windows open.
    Regarding oral fina, there have been people doing it who are getting good results. They say that the effectivness of oral fina has been underrated. It is probably around 33% effective vs an injection, although some bro's were saying it was pushing 50%. I would do the injectable, since it more effective. If anybody is interested I could locate the threads and post them.

JCS
    yeah thats would be cool...with the oral though what kind of effects does it have on your liver or your body and how many pills do you want to take a day to try and get decent results???

JuiceAddict is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by latman49
    Convert it and inject it....it is easy as hell. I am doing 1cc ED and the injections are easy and painless. One bit of advice, though, go with a 1'' 21 gauge pin.....I got 23 gauge and it takes forever to draw it up into the syringe.
    Draw with an 18g, then replace the needle with a 25g to inject.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Here are a bunch of links and some comments from them.

LOL (post #10)

People are funny.

Will oral fina get you the physique of coleman? No

Will it give you gains out the ass? Yes

Simply put there are really no studies on its oral activity in humans and those of us who have took it orally have gotten fantastic results.

My first cycle was oral and part of my second(almost 6 weeks) one was oral to. The only reason I switched to injection at all is because I'm staying on so long, not because of results.

To say my vascularity and strength and mass gains is explainable by something else doesnt make sense. Ive been basically the same weight since I started injecting.
    I notice no fucking difference. Of course absortion and results from fina very from individual to individual.

People will run off on placebo this or it must be something not realizing we don't know shit on how this is absorbed by humans orally. To debate all these people making gains on oral fina is almost laughable.

Of the people that say oral doesnt work. Hell these are the same people that need a gram of test and deca just to gain 20 lbs because their diet and training suck.

The only thing I think hampering oral fina is the so called peak blood level thing. For best results it should be taken 3 times a day. 2 is good, hell 1 will work for some people.

I'm 265-270 now with over 19 1/3 inch arms and about 11% bodyfat. Now if I want to get bigger I may have to stack some injectibles in the future no doubt, but oral fina can get you big and strong. Cost more. It depends on your goals. Most people now are telling me I'm big enough and I dont want to be a pro so it might be maintaining from here on out with more cuts.

Some people on other boards with the studies done on animals and oral absortion have put oral tren at around 30%. Could be higher in some lower in others. So 10 pellets a day will give you 60mg. Tren , the substance is able to stay intact for the must part, and is very orally active compared to other compounds.

I posted studies at the fina board but since than have lost the link.

Lets not forget people used to use this stuff at 37.5mg every other day and at most 75mg eod, now even 160lb 6'2 joe smoe thinks he has to do 75mg ED to grow.

In order to get a pro physique you will have to inject something along the way, but if you just want to look like a cut linebacker or defensive end or model or something, you could run oral fina and get your diet and training together and make serious gains.

post #18)

Yes,I have changed my stance on this over the past half year or so,due to how many different folks I have seen have very good success with it.I do believe that injection gives far serious more delivery/results,but I also believe that tren can be used successfully orally as well.An old vet of the board I respect just recently e-mailed me to tell me that he is having tremendous results with it orally,and he has done both the injectible/transdermal route.It is non c-17aa,so hepatic stress will be nothing like our standard orals.Most of the feedback I've gotten has been very positive,and I must say I was surprised,I simply didn't think it would work.Live and learn.

Oral fina results
    The Stats: I'm 33, been lifting steady since I was 19, have used various combos of Winstrol /Deca/D-bol/Anavar over the years. I took six tabs every day for 30 days after lunch. I never noticed any lower back pain or darkened urine the entire time. The positives: Big strength increase (max bench up 60 lbs.), intensity way up (both in and out of the weight room), awesome pumps while working out, I only gained 5 lbs. but lost a ton of water weight and acheived the hard/vascular look I was shooting for. The negatives: Cramps, big time cramps anytime I did anything cardio. (I would get really bad forearm and hamstring cramps.) Short temper-the closest I've ever come to a "roid rage ". Difficulty sleeping the first week or two. That's about it. As an experienced lifter who knows what it feels like to be "on", I would say that the oral Fina results are equal to if not better than the best Deca/Winny stack I ever did.

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...ight=oral+fina

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...a&pagenumber=2
    http://www.gotfina.com/forum/showthr...a&pagenumber=2
    http://www.gotfina.com/forum/showthr...p?threadid=839
    (
    http://www.gotfina.com/forum/showthr...ight=oral+fina

Thread Information