Flextwist is offline New Member

deca/e.q/enanthate- what do u guys think?

I can only get 5 weeks of eq and enanthate and 10 weeks of deca . Is this worth it or should I wait. I am looking for quality gains that I can keep. thx

TEX_RYAN is offline Junior Member
    wait until you get all your gear before you start

what?

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    clomid, nolva?????

sorry guys, i dont think i explained it very good, didnt give u guys much to work with. This is my first cycle and i am looking for quality gains. The reason i chose these 3 were the fact that deca was one of the highest rated for keeping gains and that the test would be a good "jumpstart" My diet is very clean and im at 6'3 245 with 9%. My order is already in and i am wondering if i should go ahead and hit this cycle or wait till I can get more gear. I have heard alot about the deca/eq debate and probably should of went with winny instead of the eq. But maybe with your help i wont make that mistake when it gets here. Once again, thanks, and i appreciate your patience.

you should run the test at least 8 weeks, i would run it for 10 -12 at 500mgs a week and choose either deca or equipoise not both and run that at 400 mgs a weeks for the same time you run the test which should be 10-12 weeks. if your looking for cutting a little more go with the equipoise instead of the deca it supposively will give you more quality gains but not as much as deca

Thanks for the advice TEX, what would you say the amount of quality Lbs that i could keep when i am off would be? Diet is clean with calories at about 4500 and getting about 350 gs of protein?

you should keep most of your gains if you eat, train and sleep properly,dont forget clomid post cycle. you could easily keep 20 -25 lbs

thanks diesel, your right, not the right time, someday!

CatGrabber is offline Member
    Deca and Eq work GREAT. 400 EQ and 600 Deca...put on 22lbs. Super strong...almost zero water

lol, nice kitty. wow, you didnt hold any water with that cycle? Thats awesome. That is one of my main concerns with this cycle. thanks man

Thread Information