m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Sleeping problems, and more problems!!

Its 3:25am now. I went to bed at 11:30pm and I just wokeup. I have being laying in bed since 2:50 am, when I wokeup to have to piss or something. I have a quiz at 8am, the alarm is set for 7am. My only solution at this time was to break a sominex into halfs and take them both and go back to bed after I finish this post.

DOES ANYONE know anything or anyone, or any ideas about sleep aids?? Please PM me if you have some advice, because I'm dying here! I'd love to get some ambien, but my doc won't work with me on it, and all the new docs usually will only give 30 day prescrips.

If anyone has any ideas, please PM me!

No sleep = no growth = no energy during the day = bad workouts... its a horrible situation!

Definst is offline New Member
    Are you taking Dbol or ECA? Those 2 definitely prevent me from sleeping, if so make sure you take them EARLY. When I have trouble sleeping, I take a nice long HOT bath, give it a try. Shower tends to wake me, bath works much better. Also, ask your wife/gf for a massage, helps me sleep also. If that doesn't work, try to get your eyes tired, as in read a book an hour or two prior to planning to go to bed, that also does the trick for me, by the time I need to go to bed my eyes are heavy and I'm ready to hit the sack. I have no experience with sleeping pills, can't comment on those. Hope it helps. Definst

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    bro i feel for ya

I go through weeks of sleeping 3 hours max at a time. luckly i slept 11 hours yesterday but the last two weeks sucked.

I just couldnt stay asleep and it drove me crazy.
    I havent found anything useful but if i do i will let ya know

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i had similar problems, sex a few times usually works for me, but when thats not available, tylenol pm works 'ok', valerian root doesn't really do shit for me but works for others, and ambiens, well, ambiens are my god, ,love them thingies...my doc only will perscribe them in 7 day scripts for me like once every 3 months, but oh well, ill take what i can get...good luck bro hope things get better...

Cali is offline Female Member
    I've always had good luck with Tylenol PM. Take a couple of them a couple of hours before you want to go to sleep.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    melatonin helps bro

RANDY-D is offline Junior Member
    i have been having the opposite problem, i am on a sus 10 week cycle, and i take RESTORIL normally for sleeping problems, it is a very weak sleeping drug, that knocks me out every time! anyway, i have been taking them about every night i have started my cycle, and i cant go to bed until around 2am, but the problem is i sleep till 12 or 1 pm every single day! sucks! i cant get up before that, i tried going to bed earlier, but still sleeping till 12 or 1 pm!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    ZMA and masterbation.

haha, some good advice here

Definist - no, I don't do orals, so no dbol for me. Also, since I'm on a bulk cycle, no eca at this time (waiting for march cutting cycle)

Buddha, sometimes that happens to me when I drink, I can't stop getting up to piss or waking up. Sometimes it happens normally too though. I think that you can talk to your doctor about going to a 'sleep clinic' and they will monitor your sleeping patterns with a bunch of shit hooked up to your body. It sounds like a horrid idea, but they can diagnose your sleeping disorder and quite possibly FIX it. I've heard about some guys who start kicking their leg after they enter sleep, and they take med that cures it almost right away.

djdj, dude, ambien is great. All I need is 6 hours with ambien and I'll be rested. Sex isn't possible since I live in a dorm/house /w a roomate, and my gf has a roomate too.

tylonol pm = groggy morning and mild stomach pains

I ended up taking a sominex at 3am today to fall back asleep. Woekup at 7am. It WAS HARD to get out of bed, and I'm tired as a bitch right now.

tripod is offline New Member
    3mg of melatonin and 50mg of Benadryl and I'm out.

Be careful when taking Tylenol PM if you use oral AS. They are both hard on your liver.

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    Valium or bud works, but test does fuck up your sleeping habbits. Everyone I knew that ran test an deca couldn't sleep. Tylenol p.m. probably would work like Cali said. ZZZZZZZZZ

I have never tried valium before, that does sound like a way to cheat insomnia for a week or two. I need to find ambien and valium. That'll get me through 4 weeks.

Thread Information