m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Please try to evaluate my problem

Ok, first let me start with my supplements

Both TT
    400 mg deca (nandrolena) wk
    400 mg test enan wk

(no dbol , or orals)

I've been eating pretty well, estimated 4000-5000 per day. At least 200-400 grams of protein/day including lots of tuna (and protein shake of lately). I've been training very tough, 4-5 days per week, depending on what workout occurs when.

Here's the problem... I don't think I'm making the gains I am expecting. This is my first cycle, and I am not sure that my strength is going up by as much as I've expected. Today is the start of my 5th week and I don't feel too much strength gain. I started about 188 lbs, and today I weighed in at about 192-193!!

My shoulders are getting a little bigger, my arms grew a little, no water retention whatsoever.

Last week I decided to raise the test to 500-600 mg/wk for the remainder of the cycle to see if that'll give an extra little kick.

Can someone please tell me if I should be concerned, or if everything is sounding like its on track? Should I expect anything to happen anytime soon. The thing that is throwing me off is that I think I am getting weaker! In my third week, I was pumping more weight easier than I am now, especially on the chest excercises. I was also 195 a week ago...

So, what do ya think is going on?

Everyone I have talked to who has used this stack had some degree of water retention, I don't. Everyone else notices a great increase of strength, I havn't. And everyone else is gaining steady, I'm loosing!

sparky24 is offline Junior Member
    if you're losing weight or getting weaker, maybe you're overtaining.

take a day or two out and hit the weights again, maybe knock one days training off your routine and see what happens, it certainly can't hurt

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    ok firts off everything sounds ok ,honestly it doesnt hit me till likr 4 -5 weeks then boom like freight train,so hang in there and dont get discoursged ,as for the strength thing thata ll mental bro it happens to me all the time .ur thinking im not making gains this and that and so ur not 100% therfore u THINK ur getting weaker,u shouldnt have raised in my opininion it is ur first ,so it will hit ya ur 5 lbs with no water thats ok .would u rather be 15 of all water ?no thats right .so just hang in there keep ur diet in check train hard and it will come and dont let ur mind mplay games with u .

Originally posted by big N
    ok firts off everything sounds ok ,honestly it doesnt hit me till likr 4 -5 weeks then boom like freight train,so hang in there and dont get discoursged ,as for the strength thing thata ll mental bro it happens to me all the time .ur thinking im not making gains this and that and so ur not 100% therfore u THINK ur getting weaker,u shouldnt have raised in my opininion it is ur first ,so it will hit ya ur 5 lbs with no water thats ok .would u rather be 15 of all water ?no thats right .so just hang in there keep ur diet in check train hard and it will come and dont let ur mind mplay games with u .
    Yeah I guess that's true, thanks for the advice. I hope it hits me like a freight train soon!

I can't wait! Maybe I should give my joints more time to rest too, they are killing me during and after the workouts.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Do you see a change in physique composition in the mirror? If you do, you may be dropping bf% hence why your weight isn't moving much because all the bf weight that is dropping is being replaced with LBM.

superbeast is offline Member
    Big N is right, be patient. Deca and test usually take at least 2 weeks to feel anything from them. If you don't notice a difference in the mirror, eat more. Also, I wouldn't worry about overtraining so much. It is pretty hard to do when you are on and you are eating enough calories.

SB

Well, today is the start of my 5th week. When do you think it'll kick in fully?

Originally posted by superbeast
    Big N is right, be patient. Deca and test usually take at least 2 weeks to feel anything from them. If you don't notice a difference in the mirror, eat more. Also, I wouldn't worry about overtraining so much. It is pretty hard to do when you are on and you are eating enough calories.

SB

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    rampage....in weeks 6 or 7 you will see a huge difference...give it some time...you are taking 400mg of TT deca ? so you take 1.3 cc once a week?

Originally posted by Big Rush
    rampage....in weeks 6 or 7 you will see a huge difference...give it some time...you are taking 400mg of TT deca? so you take 1.3 cc once a week?
    haha, that's kinda funny that you say that. I actually measure out about .65-.75 each time I supplement with one cc of test. Soemtimes I go a little over or under, its hard to get it 100% correct.

But yes, about 1.3-1.5 cc/wk and 2 cc/wk of test enan.

jamotech is offline Member
    if your not doing dbol or anything that kicks in quick id say your on track, if your concerned about strenght gains check out my post in Terinox's thread "week 7 not looking good", it may help.

Thanks jamotech, i'll go check it out. Your avatar is the shit, by the way.

jamotech is offline Member
    yea I thought so too when I saw it!!

Hell yes, vegita is the best animated character ever created.

MONDAY: I just got back from the gym, and I think it might finally be starting to kick in. I had a great workout, got lots of extra reps in and weighed in at 197, up 10 lbs from the start. Of course this might be largely attributed to diet and training, its definitely a move in the right direction.

Current doses: 600 mg test enan /wk (TT, so 3 ccs is a better measurement) and 400 mg deca (tt) /wk (1.3-1.4 ccs)

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Has anyone that hasn't seen you for 3 or 4 weeks said you look bigger or anything like that? That's when I know am putting on size. I have a hard time seeing change in the mirror on myself. Maybe you have the same problem?

Yeah, that concept is definitely true. I really won't know until thankgiving, since that's when I head back home from school. We'll see what my friend's say, but by that time, I'll be done with the cycle, so I better look bigger! All I know is that if my workouts stay at this intensity for the next 5 weeks, I WILL grow.

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Hopefully thats the Deca kickn in bro. The TT D-300 didnt for me until the end of the 4th. Im glad its working for you now cuz we spoke earlier and I was hoping for your sake that it wasnt fake.

IMO the TT enanthate is nothing to rave about at 400mg. 600 should do the trick. I think Imgonna switch to QV for the next cycle.

Good Luck

Mac, definitely bro, I want to switch to QV for future cycles. Your definitely right about bumping it up to 600 mg wk. I believe its underdosed, so you gotta compensate. The gear is real, I'm sure, just the manufacturer isn't the best.

Hopefully, everything will be smooth sailing from here on.

Thread Information