Ilya95 is offline Junior Member

Juice and Accutane?? Please Help!!

Hey Guys!!!!

Listen I'm on accutane right now and want to start a cycle.

I was thinking of Test cytp and D-bol.

Now since accutane itself is liver toxic shoul just leave the D-bol out all together and the Test too. Dame guys this sucks I have 3 months left of treatment!!

So what do you guys think would it be too much for my body to take??

P.S. By the way while on Accutane I have to come in for a blood test every month!! If I start a cycle will they notice it in my blood test rtesults??

THANKS So MUCH!!!!

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    well bro don't know too much about Acutane other than that it is very toxic and hear it's not good to run with gear. So, being that d-bol is very toxic as well I would eliminate it while your on the acutane treatment. I wouldn't do any orals along with it. And they will not be able to see that your on gear unless they test for it...which they will not. You may show elevated liver enzymes, but they arnt going to assume it's from gear. Hope I helped a little. Bump for some more knowledgable bro's on this subject to help him out.

BUMP!!

Guys smoe of you must know more than this!! THANKS GUYS!!

rick1979 is offline New Member
    well i know that a doctor can only perscribe accutane for six months now becuase of its severe side effects. its a terrible idea to take accutane and steroids st the same time,but i know your gunna do it anyway so it would be a good idea to get your liver values checked atleat once a month,but your not going to like the results of the test i can tell you that! good luck ,but you might want to check how long the list is in your area for liver transplants.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can run the test but stay away from the Dbol . Use a good liver protectant like Tylers.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Patience is a virtue.

Wait until you are done your Accutane treatment then start your cycle.

Is this your first cycle? What dosages are you planning to use?

The gear will not show up on your blood test results because they are not testing for steroids . You will show elevated liver enzyme values and perhaps cholestrol values will be changed (if they check them).

Bottom line is, wait until you're done your Accutane unless you are already on an organ donor list for a new liver.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    i was running accutane and then started bol... I was drinking cranberry juice by the galon a day and 1000mg of milk thistle a day. My liver values went up 9 points. Nothing major, but i also dropped my acctane dose of 70mg/ed to 40mg/ed. I would not recommend it though, unless you make sure you are monitored every two weeks and take lots of liver protectants

Thread Information