bonker is offline Associate Member

Question for geardup or anyone who stays on alot.

Geared I picked you because I have red posts of yours that say you don't go off all that often.Do you find you still get good gains.Is your natural test shut down.How long have you been doing it for and what are your gains.The reason I ask is because I finished a cycle 8 weeks ago.It was a long one and I want to start up again.Do think staying on works well .I have good jeans and grow off anything.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i very rarely come off, i dont recomend this to many people, but its hard to compete , and be competitive, if you come off. i will cycle down alot during the off season, but rarely do i come off. i just play with the dosages i use, change gear, eat more/less, use creatine and glutamine(yes i feel they are a must to anyone wanting to maximize there potential)the one constant in my plan is test, its the base to EVERYTHING i do. i grow year after year. slin makes me feel terrible so i dont use it, same with a50.
    Last edited by bigkev; 11-07-2001 at 07:31 PM.

Hey bigkev do you use hcg to keep your test up.Clomid would be useless seeing as you dont go off.

Anyone else!!!!

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    Yes I stay on most of the time I have taken off maybe 2 months in the last 3+ years and have been juicing for a good while before that! Your natural test does shut down obviously, but contrary to what most people think you DO keep growing! Most people think if you stay on for a long time you stop growing = NOT TRUE!

I don't recommend this for most people as it is much better to cycle and take some time off! I want to compete, once all my injuries are fixed so I stay on most of the time... also the guys I workout with never come off and they compete so it really sucks to be off and lifting with them while they are juicing!

If you are going to stay on switch stuff up from time to time, and another thing I have done in the past is every once in a while get off test totally and just use EQ for a month or so and also do the same with the anabolics and just use a small amount of test for a month or so! You will keep growing and you will grow much better than if you just did a couple cycles a year, your gains will be more constant and you can hold them year round!

The only reason I just came off is because I want to have kids one day, after that I will stay on test forever!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i dont use hcg at all unless i come off completely. geared is right about just switching things up from time to time also. i play with dosages alot, pyrimid up real high or real low on one thing while doing th opposite with something else. i am also pretty careful of the 17aa stuff. i dont use a50 at all.

Thread Information