Thread: New Cycle

HeMan is offline New Member

New Cycle

whats up bros? im new to this board but have been around. i was on Forbb board and there is a member there that is pretty well respected, Peter Williams, ever heard of him? well he said of a new cycle that is REAL good, alot of BB are using. just wondering if anyone ever heard of it and if so what kinda gains. before you say anything about the test or anything negative, i didnt design it, i just wanna know if anyone has heard of it or personal experiances. here it goes:

Week 1-4 D-bol
    Week 1-10 Sus 750mgs
    Week 1-10 Test Enthanate 500mgs

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Well first of all sus and enth are both types of test. Your information is off to say the least. Pick one or the other.

This is now the time when I say stick to this board if you want to learn everything under the sun about A/S.

Hope this helps

Aragorn

bro i know its two different tests. i have my doubts on that cycle too. i just wanna know if anyone has ever heard of it. it was said, NOT BY ME, but since it is two different tests that on paper its 1250mgs a week but by your blood level its not, its spread out more equally. im not one for this cycle, just wanna know if anyone has heard it.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    1.25 grams of test is a lot, especially for a first cycle.

More isn't always better bro. Research around and you will see.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I haven't heard of anything like this cycle, but I haven't been around for a very long time either. Anyway, IMO 750 Sus & 500 Enan together just doesn't seem to add up!

neither does it to me . thats why i came on here to see if any of you guys knew about it. and to answer the above questions, i know its 1.2gms of test and thats not good for a first cycle. im not doing this cycle and im past my first cycle. the situation was this guy, Peter Williams, who is ike a doc or something, just posted that cycle on another board and never responded to anyones questions to it. so i thought some of you bros on this board might have some answers.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    His reasoning behind this is likely an attempt to produce a quick boost at the begining of the cycle from the prop esters in the sust. The flaw however is that even at 750mg/week of sust, you are only getting 90mg/week of the propionate ester, and in order for prop to be effective you need AT LEAST 50mg/ed (100mg/eod) to make an impact. By this reasoning (running two tests) he would have been better off suggesting front loading with prop and continually running the enth. That is my best guess at the logic, but I really don't see it being an effective cycle. Good question though, and wise choice to get the input of others. If it's ok I'll move this to the Steroid Forum where more knowledgable bros will see it.

cool, thanks . thats what i thought too, about the sus and short esters but you would have to be taking a cc eod or ed to get the full effect out of the short esters. but the cycle was 750mg sus, and 500mg of enthanate straight thru for 10 weeks

Thread Information