Flextwist is offline New Member

deca/winny/ with enanthate or propinate?

this will be my first cycle and first I would just like to thank everyone that has helped me out in the past. I found this website a month ago and haven't been able to pull myself off since. My goal is quality gains. Right now I am at 6'3 245 at 9%. I am going with deca and winny and cant decide on enanthate or propinate. Have had mixed reviews with both and some more input would be nice. I am looking to add some mass with this cycle and am really concerned about bloating and holding all that water. Not so much on my body, just my face and neck. I had a buddy who did a cylce similar to this and his face and neck just balloned up. I have studied the anti e's also and get mixed opinions on those also. It seems like everybody has a different favorite. I will be running clomid at the end and just wanted some opinions on these other issues. Thank u for taking the time guys, couldn't do it without you.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Run armidex throughout your cycle. That will keep the bloat down.
    Prop has little water retention but u have to stick yourself everyday. Where enth has more water retention but you only have to stick urself twice or 3 times a week depending on what dosage your running.
    It's up to you though. I would run the enth and just take arm throughout the cycle if I didn't want the bloat....

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey... remember the cycle I drew you out before test/eq/winnie, just substitute the deca for the eq and go with that.

DHARB is offline Junior Member
    What about CYPIONATE , it is a little more expensive but, everybody i know prefers it over enanthate . Why are you running deca and not eq if you want to cut and get quality gains? Plus if you run eq you won't really need test to prevent deca dick. But there is nothing wrong with deca, I am on it right now with test, but you will bloat.

alevok Guest
    do this equipiose/winny/propionate you will love the result

Flextwist is offline New Member
    dharb, I am running the deca with the test for the mass, i dont need to cut right now. Arthur, I based my cycle on what u gave me and decided to go with the deca instead of the eq because i am looking to add some mass and also to prevent deca dick. thanks

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Prop will result in ED or EOD shots, I'm not so sure how keen you are about jabbing yourself everyday or every other. Enanthate will be once a week shots. Keep that in mind.

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    Enanthate .

Thread Information