Thread: Syringes

Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member

Syringes

Does anyone on this board know where I can get mail order 3cc syringes only. I'm gonna buy 100-20g 1.5" needles for drawing and 100-25g 1.5" needles for shooting from getpinz cause I think its cheaper buying the needles and the syringes seperately. But getpinz doesn't have 3 cc syringes seperately and neither does carecenter.com or androusa.com and I don't know where else to look. If I don't find just 3 cc syringes, I guess I'll have to buy some syringes and needles together. Anyway, if anyone here can help me out with a good mail order site besides the three I already tried, I'd be very greatful. Thanks.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Sorry bro can't help ya cuz the sites u mentioned is where i get mine from.
    I don't understand the reasoning behind it being cheaper. 100 needles w/ the syringe is like $19.50 or something. You don't need 100 drawing needles. I re-use the drawing needles a few times and most of the time I just draw and shoot w/ a 23 gauge.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

David B. is offline Member
    I bought the syringe/needle combos (3cc/23g/1.5" and 1") for shooting, then bought 18g/1.5" needles for drawing separately. Seemed to be the cheapest, easiest solution.

--dnb

its not really that much cheaper, i just thought i'd buy everything seperate this time around. the only thing is i don't want an 18g for drawing, i wanted a 20 g for it and i can't find a syring/needle combo thats 20g and 1.5', all i can find is 1'. and the same goes for the shooting dart, i used 23g in the past and it was a little painful but not enough to cry about, i just wanted to see what all the fuss is about the 25g, and all i can find in those combos are 25g 1' not 1.5', you know what i'm saying, but thanks for the input anyway.

Epic01 is offline Junior Member
    If you're gonna use the 20g just for drawing why do you have to have the 1.5" and not the 1"? I use 20g 1" for drawing everything.

storrm is offline New Member
    first off if ur trying to save money with buying to differnt kind of needles then u will never get big!! because if ur that cheap on needles how can u aford the juice man, all u need is a 22g 1.5" draw and deploy fuck one time a got so desprite i used a 19g talk about bite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Epic, I don't know why I wanted the 1.5' instead of the 1', I just figured since I used 1.5' for shots I'd get it for the drawing dart too, I guess it doesn't really make a difference. And Storrm, not to be an asshole but I will get fucking big!!! I will because I spent a little over a grand on this cycle that I'll be starting in a few weeks! I just wanted to see if I can get the syringes and needles seperate this time and whatever needles or syringes or whatever I have left over, I can save them for another cycle or just sell them to people at my gym or friends of mine.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    will because I spent a little over a grand on this cycle
    Just curious...What does your cycle look like if you spent that much $...being that it's your 2nd cycle?

Thread Information