Thread: ** Masteron?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member

** Masteron?

Anyone ever used this? Results? What did you stack it with? When should it be used? So far I haven't been able to find anyone whos used this or any real information on it. I was discussing it with a friend and he said he heard it should only be used when in single-digit bf%, any truth to this?

MUNCY is offline New Member
    Hey bro I just read up on it. Its in the drug profile on the home page good luck.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    IPs version of Masteron (drostanolone) 50mg/ml may be injected or swallowed. This is a suspension in oil. The vial must be heated to re-dissolve the drug before it is taken into the syringe. This is best done by immersing the vial in hot ( not boiling ) water.

Masteron is a steroid highly valued by competing bodybuilders. The great popularity of this injectable steroid in bodybuilder circles is due to the extraordinary characteristics of its included substance. Drostanolone propionate is a synthetic derivative of dihydrotestosterone. This causes the Masteron not to aromatize in any dosage and thus, it cannot be converted into estrogens. Since Masteron is a predominantly androgenic steroid, the athlete can increase his androgen level without also risking an increase in his estrogen level. This results in a dramatically improved hardness and sharpness of the muscles.

Masteron is not hepatoxic so liver damage is quite unlikely. High blood pressure and gynecomastia are not a problem since neither water nor salt retention occurs and the estrogen level remains low.

JustinB is offline New Member
    is he still making the inject??

Yes he is

Gear101 is offline Member
    i thought he said it was tren .. or the oral tabs are just meth-l and he wants way too much for either..

Gear my guy still has the injectable mast. It's $90 for 10 shots @ 50mg per ml which is way too much for me.
    He's still making the tren too which is also very expensive: 10 shots for $90 bucks, 80mgs per ml.

Thread Information