Thread: TiJuana

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member

TiJuana

I just moved to San Diego, what should I expect when I run for the border? I have gone to Mexico before in Loredo about 12 years ago and it was pretty straight forward when I walked accross. Is it still like it was then or should I be expecting something different? Also, it used to be legal to bring so much stuff back, as far as limits are concerned, is there some place I can look to see what is legal to bring back with me?

whiskey15 is offline Associate Member
    I have heard of people getting thuroughly searched on the way back lately, its not very safe to go to TJ right now lots of violence happening.

What do you mean by "lots of violence" ? Like with the locals or something is that what you mean?

Also, what about HGH? Is that still legal for personal use?

Quote Originally Posted by BayoPump View Post
    What do you mean by "lots of violence" ? Like with the locals or something is that what you mean?
    I heard something like the government is trying to stop the corruption in the city so the locals are rebelling.

ouch...that sucks...I got good people around and all was just hoping to get a price break by going over there...guess it would be best to just keep ordering at other places. I really wanna go for some hgh though..just kinda expensive and don;t need the wife noticing that dip in the bank account.

I heard mex gear is more expensive than most sources

poppasquat is offline New Member
    ive had success with tj based gear. test 10ml bottles are 50-55$ each. didnt see hgh but i know tj is the cheapest place to buy hcg .

some people talk trash about tj gear, but im a belive its a much better option than odering off some random person online. and ive had good results with its gear to

jeez...well like I said I have been once before years ago but it was for volume and xanex and I can guarantee that those were cheaper haha. Meh maybe I will just go ask the border patrol if I could expect to get busted if I brought something home with me for personal use, if they say yes then screw it.

::said with stupid smirk on face:::
    i know someone that got away with it two weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by poppasquat View Post
    ive had success with tj based gear. test 10ml bottles are 50-55$ each. didnt see hgh but i know tj is the cheapest place to buy hcg .

some people talk trash about tj gear, but im a belive its a much better option than odering off some random person online. and ive had good results with its gear to
    ah cool, is it legal to bring it back just for personal use or will border patrol drop the hammer on me? Also limits?

ah cool, is it legal to bring it back just for personal use or will border patrol drop the hammer on me? Also limits?
    cmon man if its illegal to own here doesnt make bringing it from mexico any more legal.

it is 100% illegal

Buddy of mines dad had a business in TJ. He had to sell it at a really low ball price and get the **** outta there. Word is the drug lords and gangs are running the streets as of late.

Quote Originally Posted by poppasquat View Post
    cmon man if its illegal to own here doesnt make bringing it from mexico any more legal.

it is 100% illegal
    Volum, xanex and rohypnol's are all illegal as well, but it used to be legal up to a certain limit with a mexican script. I am not into shoving things up my ass to cross the border and if getting a scrip from mexico doesn;t work anymore then I wont go it is that simple, but if it all legal I would be more than happy to go and check things out.

solid90062 is offline Member
    I wouldnt bring gear back if I were you. Its not worth the risk. When you cross, new rules state that you need to bring your driver's license and your birth cert. or a passport. Personally, if you can find a reliable pharmacy with a good price, I would just consider going down once or twice a week, buying your stuff, shoot it there and come back across. Of course that would require you to use longer estered AAS. But living in SD affords you the opportunity since TJ is so damn close.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

I just moved to San Diego, what should I expect when I run for the border? I have gone to Mexico before in Loredo about 12 years ago and it was pretty straight forward when I walked accross. Is it still like it was then or should I be expecting something different? Also, it used to be legal to bring so much stuff back, as far as limits are concerned, is there some place I can look to see what is legal to bring back with me?

I always thought Tijauna was the worst location to pick up gear.
    Most of the MEX fakes I seen was in or from that area.

solid90062 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    I always thought Tijauna was the worst location to pick up gear.
    Most of the MEX fakes I seen was in or from that area.
    Youre right AL IN. It is hard to find reliable stuff down there. You never know if you can find a good stuff. Make sure you know how to spot fakes.

Thread Information