bigtraps is offline Member

Question Attention! Please.... ??????

I have got a question on stacking dosages.

When you stack a steriod like EQ or deca with some kind of test. Do you think it is more better to have a higher dosage of test, or the other steriod, what ever that might be...Make sense??

Example: 600mg test/ wk stacked with 400mg Eq.. or maybe 600mg EQ/wk stacked with 4-500mg test/wk.
    Maybe it depends n the steriod, but hopefully my meaning is getting across. (atleast in your personal cycle experiances)

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I think with the androgens, like test, you can increase your dosage as your experience level goes up and the increased amount will provide some increased results, that's why some pros go as high as 4-5k mg/week (this does not mean starting out at a high dosage is a good idea...so please don't take it that way). But the anabolics like deca , EQ, primobolan seem to be effective only up to a certain point 400-600mg/week for deca and EQ and 300-400mg/week for primo). Going over and above these doses does not seem to make a difference at all. Just an observation.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I think it depends on your goals.
    For instance, if your looking to grab some vacularity, hardness, and some lean gains then I would think dosing the EQ high and the test lower(to keep some flowing in you) would be optimal.

I do think it depnds on the steroids your using. If your using deca and test, both are really for mass. I think test higher would be better there because of the sides you get from Deca.

So I suppose it just dpends on what your using and what your gaols are.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    But the anabolics like deca, EQ, primobolan seem to be effective only up to a certain point 400-600mg/week for deca and EQ and 300-400mg/week for primo). Going over and above these doses does not seem to make a difference at all. Just an observation.

I forgot to take that into account Pete. Good insight.

Thread Information