Thread: Acne

stoney_creek is offline Associate Member

Acne

been on test for one week, 3 shots 150mgs each. I am wondering if i can stop and pct becus am gettin bad acne already. I have my nolva and vitamin E for my pct but if i was to stop now how long would i run the pct cus i am not finishing my cycle. Also what affects would that one week have on my body, are my test levels reduced after one week? Becus if i am gonna have ne sides i will jus deal with the acne and finish the cycle.
    the test is 100mg prop 200mg e
    Last edited by stoney_creek; 05-12-2008 at 07:59 AM.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney_creek View Post
    been on test for one week, 3 shots 150mgs each. I am wondering if i can stop and pct becus am gettin bad acne already. I have my nolva and vitamin E for my pct but if i was to stop now how long would i run the pct cus i am not finishing my cycle. Also what affects would that one week have on my body, are my test levels reduced after one week? Becus if i am gonna have ne sides i will jus deal with the acne and finish the cycle.
    the test is 100mg prop 200mg e
    Is this your 1st cycle? Maybe you should preserver a bit longer. Its said that usually the 1st week acne is worst on cycle. It may settle down, you could try using benzyl peroxide in the manner described here
    http://www.acne.org/regimen.html
    It did wonders for me.

If you are able to get a dermatologist to prescribe you some cortisone tablets that should clear you up very quickly, you cant stay on them long term though. Then you could take an antibiotic like Alprim (Trimethoprim) & by the time your off the cortisone the Alprim should be working and keep you clear.

In just 1 week at that dose your natural testosterone production will not have shut down you possibly could almost get away with no PCT in my opinion. See what other people think though.

Hope that helps, good luck.

str8street247 is offline Junior Member
    i agree with mick i would tough it out for a few more weeks and see if the acne clears itself up be4 you ditch your cycle

okay ya i already got my pct stuff so its no big deal if i need to

ya it helps man hank you

my only question is if i stop now will it affec my natural results from now on. I no test does a numebr to ur bodies test levels and i dont want it to slow me down from here out and not have gone all out and got the results while doing the test cycle.

your blood levels should be only slightly elevated so you should be alright

if i was to start a short pct should i do like 20mg nolva ed for 10 day??

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney_creek View Post
    my only question is if i stop now will it affec my natural results from now on. I no test does a numebr to ur bodies test levels and i dont want it to slow me down from here out and not have gone all out and got the results while doing the test cycle.
    Like I said before you will not really have any negative feed back loop issues so early on in your cycle, you should be fine. Though it will takes a few weeks to completely be rid of the excess testosterone your body will not be knocked around too much.

you should be good with no pct after only going for a week

thnks bros

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    Is this your 1st cycle? Maybe you should preserver a bit longer. Its said that usually the 1st week acne is worst on cycle. It may settle down, you could try using benzyl peroxide in the manner described here
    http://www.acne.org/regimen.html
    It did wonders for me.

If you are able to get a dermatologist to prescribe you some cortisone tablets that should clear you up very quickly, you cant stay on them long term though. Then you could take an antibiotic like Alprim (Trimethoprim) & by the time your off the cortisone the Alprim should be working and keep you clear.

In just 1 week at that dose your natural testosterone production will not have shut down you possibly could almost get away with no PCT in my opinion. See what other people think though.

Hope that helps, good luck.

Wow you have your acne prevention down to a "T"! I love you for posting that information, as I can use it as well.
    I hate back'ne

mick86 is offline Member
    No problem, I have been dealing with acne for around 7 years and through trial and error have it very under control now. People tell me I have great skin and would never guess how bad it used to be. Its even clear on cycle.

I find backne responds to the same sorts of treatment as face acne, but I usually see results quicker in the face. Likewise if somethings inflames my acne my face breaks out before my back. Its also much harder to reach if applying creams, even harder when you are a wide latt'ed bodybuilder.
    (I realise latt'ed is not a word, it means having wide latts)

stoney_creek I forgot to mention have you tried using Nizoral (ketoconazole) shampoo where you are getting the acne? it is an anti androgen and as well as preventing hair loss its seems to help with face and body androgen related acne.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Just tough it out bro, Acne comes with the territory. Take Micks advice and go see a dermatologist. When I started my cycle a couple weeks ago I started to break out again. The only thing I did was go out in the sun and hit the hot tub. Chlorine kills Acne.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    Just tough it out bro, Acne comes with the territory. Take Micks advice and go see a dermatologist. When I started my cycle a couple weeks ago I started to break out again. The only thing I did was go out in the sun and hit the hot tub. Chlorine kills Acne.
    I was not specifically aware of clorines positives on acne, but salt water is said to help. Salts effectiveness in treating acne has been long documented, and interestingly salt (as sodium chloride) is composed of sodium and chloride, and chloride is a form of chlorine so I guess its not surprising that both could be effective at clearing up your skin.

The catch with tanning and acne is often although initially the uv light will dry up your skin improving acne, there is a rebound effect and you body produces even more sebum than before.

Thread Information